6- catching a Snitch

Dj- pov
Its been two weeks since we've been at the trap. So today we are getting back on our grind. I start getting dress and I call essence after a few moments he picks up.

"Hello"he answers in a groggily voice
"Get ready we hitting the trap"I told him buckling my pants
"Ight I'm getting up be ready in 10" he said
"Ight peace" I said
"Peace"he said then hung up

Essence-POV
I hang the phone up and try to sit-up but feel a weight on me. I look down and see baby girl laying on me. I lay back down sighing. I gently slide her on side of me.

I got up and covered her small body. I rushed to the bathroom and freshened up. I put my usual trap clothes on.

I walk out the bathroom and quickly walk to kJ

I walk out the bathroom and quickly walk to kJ. I kiss her lips a couple times then I quickly but quietly closed her door.

I walk downstairs and out the house I get in the truck and wait for the others. They soon come out and get in the car we pull out the driveway and head to the trap house.

We pull up to the trap and see hoes lingering outside and dancing to loud music. I get overly pissed off and jump out the truck heading over to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, DO YALL LIKE FUCKING AROUND WITH MY MONEY OR WHAT!"I yell at them they get scared and turned the music off

"Aye guys what happen to the music!" One of my workers said coming out then he spotted me and jumped.

I walked towards him and grabbed his neck.
"What the fuck have y'all assholes been doing while I was gone!"I yelled in his face choking him he claw my hand

"Hey essence man lets calm down and take a look inside"rj said grabbing my shoulder
I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and letting go of the boys neck he drops an gasps for air

I rush inside the trap house looking around and see bitches fucking and niggas getting head.

"So this is the fuck that we're doing now!!" I screamed in raged. They get scared and stop what they are doing.
" Uh sir your back" jack said nervously
"So y'all slacking now, I've been gone for two weeks and y'all up in this bitch chilling like there ain't nothing to do. Y'all suppose to be packing drugs and making trades and getting my money!!" I yell
"All of y'all hoes get the fuck out and tell them bitches outside the same thing"jj yelled they ran outside
"Get shit done now or else" I said angrily I start walking to my office.

I open the door then I do a double take. I know I don't see this nigga in my mother fucking office, sitting in my damn chair.

"You got one damn second to get the fuck out my chair"I said glaring hard at him
"I ain't cho mother fucking slave nigga" he said
"This nigga don't know me, get the fuck up and get out" I said walking all the way in.
"You wanna know something essence"he said rocking in the chair
"What nigga"I said pacing back and forth ready to punch the fuck out of him.
"You a lame ass nigga and all you have will be taken from you" he said laughing
"What the fuck are you talking about nigga" I said angrily
"I ratted yo ass out to the cops and they probably on their way in the next hour"he said laughing I pulled my gun out and shot his ass in the head.
I run out my office and to the guys and tell them what happen. I call the clean up crew to clean out the whole house and ship it to the back up trap house. They make it here in 20 minutes and get it done in 5 minutes we are outside and I burn the house down.

I tell the guys go and I'll see them later. I dabbed the crew up and they went back to dj house. I saw a bag of weed and was about to pick it up until I heard sirens and flashing lights I start running but get blocked by the police cars they got out their cars pointing guns at me.
I was handcuffed and shoved in the police car.
Damn, I'm not gonna see my baby girl for awhile.

"I Love You Baby Girl, I'm going to come home soon" I whispered looking down
"Be quiet boy!"the police officer yelled hitting the gate between us.
Sigh..