15-Hangovers R The Worst

Essence pov
I open my eyes seeing its evening and my head hurts but just a little. I see my baby sleeping soundly, I get up going to the bathroom grabbing some headache pills and taking them.

I unbraid my hair putting it in a man bun. I get in the shower scrubbing my body. I rinse off then I shave my armpits until they only have a little hair. I then shave my private area bald, I don't want hair down there.

I hop out drying off lotion my body. I brush my teeth really good I look in the mirror I look some sexy. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and go into the room.

I see she's still sleeping I get dress quickly. I walk downstairs seeing the guys moping around looking like a train hit them. I laugh at them they glare at me.

"Nigga dis ain't funny!" Keissi yelled but winced from yelling

"It really is funny." I said chuckling I go into the kitchen grabbing pills and water for them.

I gave it to them and sat down on a single couch. I turn the tv on watching brotherly love.
I was so caught up in the movie I didn't hear or feel when kJ came sat on me.

"Bae"she says softly I look at her and rub her head gently.

"Yes." I say

"My head hurts really bad." She says frowning

"Go get some pills from the guys." I told her rubbing her leg she whines hugging me tightly

"I don't want to." She says in my neck

"Mami, go get you some pills now." I say sternly taking her off my lap. She dramatically drops to the floor.

"No"She says quietly. I decided to ignore her since she wants to be a brat.

"Let's go out to eat" red says we agreed and started leaving. We got in the truck kJ wanted to sit on my lap, I pushed her off me.

"Baby, I want to sit on you." She whines trying to sit on me again but pushed her off.

"Let that girl sit on you, I don't want to hear her whine." Jj said holding his head

"Who? I don't see nobody."I said being petty kJ looked like she wanted to cry but turned her back to me. I felt bad for saying it but she wants to be a brat.

"That's fucked up, no that's passed fucked up that's yo girlfriend."Kenny said he barely talks

"I don't know where she at,wherever she at." I said they shook they heads turning the music up. I look at her and see she's wiping her face.

It breaks my heart seeing her cry but she need to learn a lesson.

We pulled up to 'I hop' getting out. We sat down ordering food.

"What would you like handsome." The woman flirted with me trying to shove her boobs in my face.

"I would like the signature pancake sliders, two original full stack buttermilk pancakes. Original French toast,and I want two big steak omelets."I told her unfazed by her flirting.

"What flavor drink do you like?"She desperately flirted leaning on the table showing her cleavage.

"I want two iced coffees with whip cream on top but one of them I want a cherry on. Thats all." I told her

"Ok I'll be right back with your order handsome." She said walking off. I rolled my eyes

"Damn, your a womanizer you got all the women dropping at your feet." Rj said I notice kJ haven't said a thing since we got in here,she's just looking down quiet.

"I don't care about them whores, they can go shoot they self for all I care." I said coldly. All I want is my girl even though she can be a brat at times.

"I hear you, heads up cuz she coming back." Red said she's pushing a cart full of food.

She gave everybody there food but mines like the fuck. This bitch playing with my food and if she is ima pop off.

"Your food will be out shortly handsome." She said smiling and walking off I didn't listen to a word she said.

2minutes later my food was coming to the table about damn time. Shit I'm hungry as a motherfucka and I know kJ hungry to.

"Here you go sexy." She said putting all the food in front me including our coffee."I was wondering if you want to catch a movie at my house sometime." She said smirking

"Me and MY GIRL are going to enjoy our food." I told her placing the food I ordered for her in front of her and her coffee.

"What? the little girl that's sitting beside you, please, she look like she plays with Barbie dolls. unlike a real woman I can play with your penis." She says thirstily I was pissed off. I can hear kJ silently crying that pissed me off even more

"See, immature girls like you always want to fuck up relationships. When I beat yo ass you gone be crying to yo mama. Stop trying to get with me cuz it ain't working. And by the way, my girlfriend plays with my dick everyday and it feels like heaven."I spat at her. the guys hollered in laughter.

She stormed off mad like I give two fucks. I whispered in kJ ear.

"Mami, please eat your food." I beg her she just sat there quietly.

I sat her on my lap but she pushed off of me. I can't lie and say that didn't hurt my feelings, but I did hurt her feelings in the truck.

I sigh. I start eating my food but I didn't finish.
We was ready to go and kJ didn't touch a thing.
I asked for two to-go plates and I packed Both of our food.

-at home-
We was walking inside and I was carrying our food and drinks. The boys headed to the basement to play video games.I sat them on the table in the living room. I see kJ going upstairs and I call her name but she ignore me.

"Mami, come here please."I said softly grabbing her hand she jerked her hand away I begged her again and she walked in the living room.

I walk back in the living room and see that she's on another couch. I go sit down where the food is and think about today. I know I was wrong for what I said but she was being a brat.

But, I was in the wrong for saying that about her. I really love this girl and I want to grow with her not apart. I get up and walk to her picking her up she didn't struggle.

"Mami, I'm very sorry for what I said about you earlier, I was wrong for saying it. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that baby I hope you forgive me."I said sadly kissing her lips then on her neck.

She was silent for awhile, it scared me to think she wasn't going to forgive me. She hugged me tightly crying I hugged her back soothing her. I whispered sweet things in her ear.

We stayed in that position for awhile just loving each others presence. I kissed her lips she kissed me back still crying. I told her to stop crying that I'm right here I'm not going anywhere.

She soon calmed down I lightly squeezed her butt. I turned her around with her back against my chest. I looked through the plates and gave her plate to her. We started eating and watching tv, I snuck kisses in when she don't expects it.

We finished our food and we threw our plates away and are now drinking our coffee. I quickly finish mines throwing it away I was waiting for her. She took a headache pill & also finally finishes after 5 minutes after me.

I pick her up going to our room. I closed the door locking it. I strip both of us of our clothes.

"Mami, you still want a baby?"I asked her running my fingers down her body she shivered.

"Yes papi I do." She said smiling flicking my dick.

"Watch you ain't gone be walking tomorrow." I told her she laughed

That night I made SWEET love to her.....