35-Paris❤️

-Morning-
Essence pov
I groan opening my eyes feeling my lower body being weighed down. I rub the sleepiness away blinking fast to clear my vision.

Looking at kJ riding me moaning my name lowly. I notice we're both naked, I don't know how the hell she got me naked.

Admiring her beautiful chocolate body, watching as her round breasts bounce and her stomach touch mines.

She squints her face knowing she's about to cum. Her hands squeezing my shoulders she lets out moans of pleasure.

I felt myself about to bust inside of her expanding her vagina a bit I let my load shoot deep inside of her.

That caused her to scream my name, feeling her Pussy walls clenching around me tightly.
She lets it go milking my dick, I couldn't hold the grunt that left my lips making her eyes snap open.

"How long were you up?" She ask breathlessly. I smirk at her making her blush.

"Long enough mama." I told her huskily.

"I was just-" I cut her off chuckling.

"You don't have to explain bebita, I'm all yours. You can fuck me anytime any day anywhere you want because I'm all yours baby." I sternly told her.

"Well ..How was it?" She ask me nervously.

"It was fucking amazing!" I told her smiling. She giggles turning her head I made her look at me.

"Don't think for a second I wouldn't like anything you do because I will love it, if I say otherwise I'm lying." I stated.

"Essence." She calls out to me quietly.

"Yes bebita?" I answer

"I love you." She said catching me by surprise.

"I love you too mamá with all my heart until I die." I said she starts tearing up.

"I'm happy I met you, your the biggest blessing I've gotten so far." She told me wiping her eyes.

I slowly sit up and capture her lips with mine. I put all of my love into the kiss showing her my emotions. I pull away slowly looking into her eyes.

"I am the one who is blessed to have your fine chocolate ass with me;My chocolate queen." I told her kissing her soft lips.
~~~~
kJ pov

We are finally off the plane, Essence is going all out for me. He is definitely getting some more pussy tonight.

Right now we are getting dress he told me get glammed up, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Since I can't put on heels I'm putting some cute ass flats on that el bought me from Givenchy branded by Valentino Garavani.

I'm slaying baby nobody can tell me nothing. I have on this cute ass sexy ass dress, it's flowy but it snugs my breasts so well.

Walking out the room feeling amazing and also smelling fantastic. I see him leaning against the wall looking fucking edible.

"Papi!" I get excited and hug him.

"mira a mi hermosa mamá, te voy a follar tan fuerte esta noche mamá." He growls in my ear roughly.

I feel his big calloused hands squeezing my ass making me squirm. I squat down getting away from his wondering hands.

"Papí, te estoy castigando, no hay culo en este momento!" I whine to him.

"I see my foreign tongue grew on you." He smirk looking down at me.I nod

"I can see what else can rub on you." He says chuckling deeply.