23-Horny much

kJ pov
I groan opening my eyes I lay there for a couple of minutes. I then go to check my phone seeing it's 6 in the morning.

I relentlessly get up but got pulled down on the bed. I look over seeing essence sleeping with his arms around my waist.

"Papi." I whisper he groan pushing himself against me.

"Papi I have to get up." I whisper tapping him
he grunts throwing his leg over my waist.

I grind against him making him moan and he start humping me. Lol. I chuckle quietly with his horny ass.

"El let me go." I whisper a little louder he kiss my neck letting me go.

I get up but kiss him he kiss me back I back away and start getting ready.

I'm done now I'm about to head to work. I walk  out the bathroom and see el gone I look around confused. I went and grab my phone slipping it in my pocket and walking downstairs.

I quickly go to the kitchen for my keys and two croissants. I suddenly ran into someone and their arms wrap around my waist. I look up seeing essence sleepy figure he pats my butt gently moving me aside.

"Baee." I whine grabbing his hand he turn to me nodding.

"I want a kiss before I go to work." I pout

He walk to me picking me up he smash his lips to mine. He tongue me down making me moan he set me on the counter.

He pull at my clothes but I stop him he kiss down my neck. I pull his bun out he jerk me to him unbuckling my pants.

"El I have to go to work I only have 15 minutes." I told him he didn't listen

He stuck his hand in my panties rubbing me gently. I moan his name he yank my pants down my undies following.

He got between my legs eating me out I scream. After about 4 minutes I came and he licked  all of it up. He kiss me helping me off the counter fixing my clothes.

"See you at 1 baby, I love you." I said with my keys and food in my hand.

"Come in the room immediately when you come home." He said winking at me he gave me a quick kiss slapping my ass.

-work-
I made it to work just in time I checked in and got to work. I showed two girls where they can find lace thongs and bras.

"Excuse me miss do you know where high waisted jeans are?" A girl ask

"It will be where the shorts are on the same rack." I told her

It winds down to the end of my work shift and I
clock out getting out the mall. I pull into the driveway going into the house. I'm hungry as Hell ,essence will be alright I need to feed my baby and I.

I go to the kitchen and warm up three croissants. I take them out and start eating them I finish and drink some water. I head upstairs wanting a bath and a nap.

I yawn.

I open the door and close it heading to the bathroom. I walk in and strip out of my clothes, I get in the shower and get scared.

Essence was in here I didn't even hear the shower. He look at me and tilting his head for me to get in front of him.

I slide by him brushing against him making him groan. He wrap his arms around me rubbing small circles on my stomach.

After standing still for a couple of minutes we showered and got out. I dried off and lotion my body, I brush my teeth and head to the closet.

As soon as I opened the closet door, I was picked up and was laid on the bed. Essence look into my eyes, he lean down kissing me.

"Baby ,I'm tired." I say pouting

"Let. Me. Do. All. The. Work." He says kissing down my neck.

I moan.

He sucks on my nipples making me shiver. I lift my legs putting them on his shoulders, he grunts knowing what I want. He kisses my baby bump down to my kitty I rub myself on his face making it all wet with my juices.

"Damn baby girl you wet as fuck! Rub this pussy on my face." He growl out taking a long lick making me moan.

I grab his head forcing him between my legs humping his face I whine. He sticks his tongue inside me I thrust my hips faster is soon come.
He sucks it all up he comes up kissing my lips.

I play with my nipples tugging on them moaning. He push my hands away biting my nipples I whimper. I push him away and sat up he side eyed me.

"Lay down." I demand he doesn't move.

I gave him a look he roll his eyes smacking his lips. I frown at his attitude but I ignore it, I kiss his lips and down his neck.

I lick his tip and took him down my throat sucking him slow I squeeze his balls gently hearing nothing from him.

I keep doing what I'm doing he still don't acknowledge me. I'm annoyed at this point and take him out my mouth and went to the closet.

"Why you stop damn, you didn't even let me come." He snap I walk out the closet fully dressed for bed

"Your an asshole that's what you are!" I snap out angrily getting in bed turning away from him.

"You could at least make me come before you go to sleep." He said annoyed

"Fuck you, you want to lay there like a fucking statue like you don't like it so suck your own dick." I roll my eyes huffing his arms wrap around me

"kJ come on now you know I'm horny." He said

"Not my problem" I told him sassily he jerk away from me catching a attitude

"That's why ima get me a bitch to fuck." He mumbled tears ran down my face.

I got up grabbing a pillow and went downstairs. I laid on the couch crying feeling hurt by what he said.