12-surprise!!

-2years later-
Rj pov
Me and the whole crew noticed how kJs been acting for the past 4years. She's been sad and aggressive and it looks to me she's stressed out.
I think this has to do with essence going to jail.

But why would she act like this because he's in jail. So I already came to the assumption that they are a thing. All i know is that he better not make her cry or break her heart.

I already told the whole crew about my assumption and they agreed with me. We left the house early since he's getting out today. We wanted to surprise kJ, I know she's going to cry.

We park the truck in the lot hopping out and walking in the building. We say who we are getting out of jail and they said he'll be out soon. We sat down waiting 7minutes passed and the door opens revealing a dude.

We just sat there wondering when they gone bring him. The dude that walked out the door came up to us, I looked at him crazy.

"So y'all done forgot about me already I only been gone for 4years damn." He said and I realized it's essence ass I get up and bro hugged him

"Damn, I didn't even recognize yo ass at all you look different." I told him the guys dab him off

"Yeah, I've been working out for the past 4years."he says even his voice gotten deeper like damn my voice still sound the same. We walk out the building to the truck.

"I can see that nigga."I said laughing I pull out the lot driving down the road.

"So what's been going on"he asks looking over at me and I tell him everything. He looks kind of upset

"Why she stressing?"He ask with concern in his voice

"I dunno ask her ya self, I know y'all together." I said glancing at him he freezes

"Uh really." He says scratching his head I start laughing at him

"Nigga it's ok but don't break my sister heart or yo ass is grass understood." I told him he says ok

I continue driving and see that kJ pulled in the driveway and walking to the house. I hear essence saying damn she thick asf. I slap him behind the head he looks at me crazy.

"Nigga why you hit me!"He yelled rubbing his head

"I don't want to hear you talking bout my sister in that way." I told him i get out the truck and so does everyone else. I told essence wait until I say come in.

We walk in and I see she's not down here I told him come in. He close the door and walked in the living room. We sat down talking about how she's going to react.
—-
Ki'lee pov
I've got done getting my nails done I got them short but they cute. I also got my hair done I got them to straighten and put beautiful curls in my hair.

I also picked up some Taco Bell and I'm heading home. I got home quickly I hop out my truck with my food walking in the house. I run upstairs to eat and lay on my heavenly bed.

I made them nasty thotties throw that bed and cover set away. I sold my bed frame because I got a California king size bed and the bed frame has to fit it. I changed my room around and the wall color is white and I bought a nice comforter that essence would love.

I finish my food and I quickly hop in the shower and brush my teeth putting carmax on my lips. I lotion up and put thongs, black crop top and shorts on.

I slip on some socks and grab my finished food going downstairs. I look in the living room and see the crew and a buff ass guy I don't know sitting down talking. They look at me and the guy look me up and down licking his lips I frown and walk in the kitchen.