17-results

-1week later-
Ki'lee POV
My brothers and the crew are at the trap house and essence stayed with me. We are on the couch since we are waiting for our results to come in today.

I'm nervous I hope I am pregnant, I really want to have kids and not anybody's kids. I want to have essence children our relationship is strong our bond is unbreakable.

I move around on his lap trying to watch the movie but I can't seem to keep still. I don't know if I'm horny or it's my excitement I'm just really hype today.

"Mami, can you keep still your giving me a boner." He said moving uncomfortably I look at him guiltily

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to I'm just excited about today." I said lowly looking at him

"It's ok, I am to but I have a problem that I need to go fix."He said about to move me beside him

"No, I can help you." I said getting down on my knees

"Bebita you don't have to if you don't want to you know." He says rubbing my chin softly

"I want to Papi." I said pouting he leaned down and kissed my lips

"Do whatever you want baby girl." He says laying back watching tv

I pulled his joggers down some with his help and his boxers. I pulled out his delicious cock I squeeze it and he groans. I lick the pre-cum that was falling from his tip he made a sexy sound.

I then took start sucking on the head with my tongue working underneath. He moans my name I take him down my throat I suck him slow. He curses and thrusts into my mouth I feel him hitting the back of my throat which makes him groans.

I suck hard and slower making him struggle a moan. I look up and his mouth is wide open and his eyes are closed shut. I concentrate on what I'm doing trying to prolong his climax.

I moan against him he let out a breathy moan.
I take his balls out playing with them, I massage them with my fingers. I build up his climax he grabs my head gently pushing my head up and down his length.

I start sucking faster my head bobbing quick.
He screams my name helping my head go faster. His hips buck I feel his balls drawing up his dick grows almost splitting my mouth.

"A-ah baby I'm about t-to cum." He moans out bucking his hips faster while pushing my head.

I hummed I squeezed his balls he screamed in his release. His cock shooting rope after ropes of cum down my throat and I suck for a couple more seconds.

I pull away and swallow of his cum licking my lips. He looks in a daze his chest rising and falling quickly. I got up and put him back in his boxers and fixing his clothes. I sat down in his lap I kissed his parted lips, he kissed me back massaging my head.

"That was amazing Mami." He says smiling softly I kissed his cheek

"I'm happy to give it to you, well I'm about to check the mail." I told him smiling I got up and was about to start heading to the door. But was grabbed by my arm.

"You ain't going out this house looking like that." He says sternly I look down and see I'm wearing booty shorts and a tank top

"I'm gonna go change." I said pouting

"Don't change just throw a robe on I still want to see you wearing them sexy clothes." He says huskily I was wet  I quickly walked out the living room I heard him chuckle

I put my robe on tying it I ran downstairs and out the door to the mailbox. I opened it and seen mail and a yellow folder packaging. I grab them and ran back in the house shutting the door.

I put the white mail on the table and ran and jumped in essence lap. He groans holding me still since I was bouncing from the excitement.

"Mami, what I told you about moving around on my lap." He says moaning lowly

"Don't move so much because you'll get a boner." I said quietly. But I was getting wetter by the second I'm horny now.

"Yes, now stop moving so much." He says sternly he hug my body to his chest rubbing my stomach.

"Can I?"I ask him in anticipation

"Yes you can open it." He says smiling I tore the yellow folder open and took out a piece of paper.

I fastly read through the whole thing I was getting frustrated since it didn't tell me if I was pregnant or not. I threw the paper down on the couch getting mad.

"Mami what's wrong?" He ask rubbing my sides I sigh

"It doesn't say anything that interests me." I told him frowning he took the paper off the couch and read it slowly.

"Mami, you read it to fast your pregnant. We're gonna have a baby." He says smiling kissing my neck I squealed moving on him doing my happy dance.

"We're going to have a baby." I sung while dancing he stood up with me in his arms.

"Since you can't seem to sit still, I'm gonna give you something to make you." He says smirking sexily I kiss along his jawline.

We made love over and over again. He whispers in my ear how much he loves me.
While pounding into me I scream his name.
I was clawing his back but he didn't mind.
-sex over-
We took our bath already and was waiting for the guys to come back and share the news.
After waiting forever they finally arrive I was bouncing like usual and el had to keep me in place.

"Guys we have something to tell y'all!" I yelled excitedly. El told me stop yelling,they came and sat down waiting patiently.

"What's the news?" He ask

"I'm pregnant!" I smile widely at them I was about to bounce again but essence arms held me down securely.

Their faces held shock....

Saved by a real thug(love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara