10-graduation day!

-couple months later-
Ki'lee pov
I'm finally graduating I'm so happy, I'm getting outta this bih. I know I'm going to miss high school but at least I don't have to worry bout them nasty ass girls.

I take a good bath shaving my body, I get out the shower wrapping a towel around me.
I brushed my teeth twice I beat my face with bomb as makeup.

I go into my room then to my closet, I grab my dress. I lay it on the bed I quickly dry off and lotion my body. I put my blue thongs on also my bra and slip on my beautiful dress.

This is what I am wearing I told my brothers record the whole thing

This is what I am wearing I told my brothers record the whole thing. I mean when I come walking downstairs they need some before pictures.

I washed my hair yesterday so I moisturize my hair. I pick my hair out so it's huge Afro, I sometimes straighten my hair and don't let no water touch it until I'm ready to wash it again.

I'm ready and I look in the mirror, Damn I look like a snack! Slim thick with my cute ass lol.
The dress snugs in the right places, I grab my phone walking out my room.

I walk downstairs and my brothers and the crew are there smiling. I pose and they take pictures after 10 minutes of snapping pictures we head to my school.

-graduation-
I struggled to get my hat on, I forgot we was wearing caps and gowns. I got frustrated and I know mr.Shane noticed my frustration. He came and helped me with the cap he secured it and I thanked him.

I hugged him really tight because I'm going to miss him so much. He hugged me just as tight
We talked and talked until the graduation starts.

"You can call me anytime you know." He says kindly

"I am ima visit you sometimes." I told him smiling

"Your growing up so fast it was like just the other day You was a baby." He says staring to get emotional I chuckle at his dramatics

"It's going to be alright everything is like it should be." I told him he smiled warmly at me

"Ok will everyone take their seats!" The assistant principal said

I went and took my seat and he started speaking. He talked about how it's going to be when we leave here and how they will miss us and blah blah blahh. I didn't really listen I looked behind me and see my brothers.

I smile towards them and see rj recording. I notice the kids getting up and I stood up. We walked in alphabetical order waiting by the stage.

"Abby Indy"

"Adeline As'berry"

They kept calling name by name and I waited since I was the last one. No one else last names starts with j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z. They last names end through A to I, so it was a long wait since the class is huge.

-1hour later-
I was finally the next one to be called I am about to hurt them. They took forever to call people and they had to give speeches. I am ready to go and lay down and take a long ass nap.