24-🤒 Ill

Essence pov
I didn't mean what I said last night I was just frustrated i felt very bad when she left the room and never came back. sigh. I get up but hop back in the bed because it's cold as a bitch, i wonder what the temperature is on.

I suck it up and hop out of bed quickly going to the bathroom, I got ready in less than 25 minutes since i had to shower. I went to pick a outfit out the closet i chose black Nike shorts, grey shirt and black socks.

I throw on a hoodie since its freezing in here. I go downstairs and its just fucking cold i go to the thermostat and put it on 74 degrees. I walk in the living room and see Kj with no cover sleeping on the couch.

I see her shaking i rush over to her and lift her small body in my arms running upstairs. I wrap her in the covers rubbing her body since shes ice cold. I lay next to her holding her body against mines laying kisses on her cold skin, i felt her move in my arms i rub her legs trying to warm her up.

Her eyes flutter open blinking quickly rubbing them i peck the corner of her lips making her eyes flicker to me. I see many emotions going through her eyes but hurt was the one that stood out the most.

"get away from me." her voice croaked like she hasn't drunk water in a long time.

"mami, i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings like i did-" she cut me off

"I think we need to take a break."she said looking at me my heart stopped

"kj-"i was about to cry she was breaking up with me.

"I'm sorry ..but i think if we just be apart to get our minds together we can get back together." she spoke quietly i felt a tear fall

I didn't know tears was falling down my face until i felt her hands wiping my face. I looked in her watery eyes i hug her to me letting my tears wet her skin, she cry into my neck.

my phone starts ringing i didn't make a move to go to my phone. My phone rings again.

"bae- essence answer the phone."she said quickly covering up what she said

"i'm still your fucking man don't forget that shit."i growled out in her ear she let out a throaty moan i cross her body getting my phone and answering it.

"ayye wassup!"i speak through the phone

"my house asap."he spoke shortly

"what? ..why?"i ask confused

"just come over." then he hung up

I look at my phone dropping it on the night stand, I drop on the bed sighing. I feel the bed dip she stands between my legs rubbing my shoulders.

"whats wrong?" she ask i look up at her

"i have to go to Dj house for something important."i told her standing up i'm not in the fucking mood for no damn meet up.

I go to the bathroom and took a piss, I came back in the room seeing Kj sitting on the bed looking down. I walk to her she looked up her eyes red from crying .

I grab her face kissing her she kiss me back she pull at my hair making me groan. I kiss down her neck making her moan.

"Let me do your hair before you go." She offers I kiss her lips again then sat between her legs.

13 minutes later she was done I stood up and grab my phone putting it in my pocket. I rush downstairs snatch the keys off the hook and was walking to the door.

I open the door but felt a tug on my shorts, I look down and see ki'lee. I stoop down to her level picking her head up.

"What do you need?" I ask her softly she bites her lip looking hesitant.

"Uh." She starts but stop

"Mami, you don't need to be scared to ask or tell me things. I'm here for you and will forever be here, ok?" I say she nods

"Be careful out there, I don't want anything to happen to you." She says looking up I smile

"Yes ma'am, I love you." I told her my smile being huge she blush

"I love you too." She says kissing me I was surprised

She pull away pouting looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask confuse

"You didn't kiss me back." She said frowning more my eyes widen in realization

"Oh, I'm sorry Mami I was just surprised that's all." I told her trying to ease her she look down saying ok.

My phone rings I check it seeing rj calling I sigh I standing up. I kiss her grabbing her ass she moan I pull away she starts whining trying to pull me to her.

I chuckle.

"I'll give you some later, I have to go now." I told her pecking her forehead she frown.

I slap her ass making her squeal.

"Stop frowning now I'm gone be home a little late." I told her rubbing her stomach briefly.

I run out the house and hop in the truck speeding off to dj house.