14-club

Ki'lee pov
We are at the club looking fresh. The crew scattered out and my brothers are flirting and dancing with girls. I grab essence and led him to the bar we drink a couple of shots.

El only had 3 shots I had about 6. I asked the man can he fix me vodka mixed with pineapple. He gave it to me I thanked him and was drinking it. I look over and see a skimpy ass looking girl flirting with my man.

I got in between them looking at her like back the fuck up, she couldn't take the hint that he was taken.

"Excuse me, can you move out of my way your on my man!"She says with attitude I finish my drink setting it down.

"No he isn't!" I told her kinda drunk

"You don't know what your talking about since your drunk, so I'll help you out." She say pushing me out the way she lucky I got sneakers on.

I walked towards her and punched the fuck out of her. She fell on the floor I was about to jump on that hoe until essence grabbed me putting me on his shoulder. I yelled at him to put me down he didn't listen.

I kept struggling in his strong arms trying to loosen his grip. I felt him slap my ass and I yelp.

"Keep yo badass still." He said demandingly I was wet. I stopped struggling and let him carry me.

He carried me in a small room. He locks the door and sat on the couch that was in here. He brought me from off his shoulder and I was straddling him.

"Now are you gonna calm down after I give you some dick?" He asked me

"Yes I will Papi." I seductively said kissing on his neck he took my shoes and bottoms off.

He pulled his joggers down his monster flung out his pants. I moaned from seeing it wanting it in me already. He position me over his cock sliding me down on him. I moaned

"A-ahh papi fuck me already!" I yell at him he spanks my ass

"Be patient." He gruffly said

I was fully seated on his King Kong dick. I started moving on him slowly he groans. I start bouncing fast on him he grips my hips slamming me down. I scream his name I came milking him he pulled out and came on the couch. He slide back in me fucking me like a gorilla.

-sexy part over-
We walk out the room I had to hold onto his arm for support. It felt like I was about to fall, he helped me back in to the club where everybody was dancing going crazy.

We danced together and I was drunk to the max. Essence had to keep me in one place because I was everywhere. I was currently twerking my big ass on him while he was leaning against the wall.

I can here him grunting, gas pedal came on. The club screamed and I start dancing on him.
I turn around putting my hands on each side of him. I start shaking my ass, I went low twerking and came back up.

I turned back around shaking my ass on him.
The whole time I'm dancing/ twerking on him he's got a stoic expression which turns me on.
I went to the floor twerking I felt him staring at my ass.

I got up dancing against him, I grab his shirt twerking my ass faster. I felt him slap my ass I giggled. I hugged him to me calming myself down laughing.

I pulled him to the bar getting another drink.
I asked for hard liquor he gave it to me and I drink all of it. I feel energized i pulled el to the dance floor, 'gimme my gotz' was blasting through the speaker.

He held my waist whilst I twerk on him. I know he just want me to have fun for my first time. I know he loving how I'm twerking on him. I got tired of being on the dance floor because people was stank and they puss was smelling like fish.

El picked me up bringing me back to where we was before. He stood on the wall with a stoic expression while I twerk on him I love twerking . I put his hands on my breasts while I twerk on him, he squeeze them.

I moan lowly still twerking, red nose came on and I went crazy. I dragged his hands down my body while I was moving against him sexually.
He grabbed between my legs and I moaned.

I start twerking again he grabbed my hips. I was pushing against him while twerking wanting to feel him on me. I turned around I jumped wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down towards me he has grew a good couple inches.

I kissed him we was making out I start humping his leg. I moan in his mouth he grabs my ass holding it tightly. I moan his name he forces his tongue inside my mouth tasting the liquor I had.

He grunts I suck on his tongue rubbing my hand across his hard on. He moans

"Baby, I want it rough when we get home." I moaned in his ear. Grinding my kitty on his leg.

"I'll give it to you however you want it mami." He says deeply I moan kissing on his neck he groans.

I hear boo'd up (remix)come on I scream. I kiss him one last time turning around singing along to the music. I dance slowly in front of el, I turn around singing to him.

"How many ways can I say that I need you baby, it's true. I think I might die without you
Feeling all over my body. You know how I like it. Ain't gotta tell you what to do, yeah yeah." I sung to him he blush looking cute

"Listen to my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up, Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up,Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up, Biddy-da-dum it just won't stop, it go Ba-dum, boo'd up, Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up,Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, it just won't stop, it go"I continue singing

"Head over heels in love,Right in front of you, ain't gotta look no more baby (hah) I wanna build this love, And everything you want, you ain't gotta ask for, You got me boo'd up, boo'd up, Told you from the jump I'm the one to choose,Got me boo'd up, boo'd up." I sing my heart out to him

When the part came up saying 'grab me by the waist baby pull me closer'

El grab my waist picking me up hugging me to his body. I blushed when he did that hiding my face in his neck I was still singing though. I through my head back singing sharing kisses with him.

I bite my lips looking at him.

" Listen to my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up, Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up, Biddy-da-dum it just won't stop, it go."I sung to him I kissed him when the song finished

"I love you baby." I told him he smiles at me

"I love you too, mami." He says kissing