30-Home Sweet Home

kJ pov
I wake up feeling tired like I haven't been to sleep in weeks. I look around slowly seeing that I'm in a room.

I get up cautiously. I drag myself to find a light switch. I find it and turn it on brightening the room.

I soon recognize the room I'm in. I tear up seeing I'm back at home with essence. Remembering that the guys saved me from him.

I can't help but feel happiness but sad and depressed at the same time. The stuff he did to me made me feel like I was nothing.

I felt dirty. I felt like I betrayed el. I feel like a whore. On top of it all the whole gang saw my private area even my dad.I feel embarrassed.

I look down my body and see I'm still wearing the same thing. I felt so disgusted I raced to the bathroom.

I didn't bother shutting the door. I see the speaker with a music player attached.

I swiped through the songs finding Queen naija " Exclusive girl" (solo version).

I blast the song. I sing aloud my heart poured into the song.

My bath was done so I stripped & relaxed into the bubble filled water. I sing so perfectly to the beat flowing smoothly; with my eyes closed.

"Make it home" by August Alsina came on next. I sing with passion. I soak in the tub for a while.

After singing to many songs I bathe myself about 10 times washing any impurity I thought I still had on me.

I did my everyday routine. My face is bare with just carmax. I combed my hair out good,moisturizing every inch.

I look in the cabinet and get a big cotton head band. And I put my hair into French braids.

I went to my closet and put on regular underwear a big baggy shirt with shorts underneath.

I walked out the closet going towards the door. I reach for the handle slowly pulling it open peeking in the hallway.

I creep out the room going down the hallway. It's very quiet in the house no light or nothing.

I crept downstairs making no noise. I look in the living room seeing no one.
I checked everywhere.

That's until I forgot to check one room in the house. His office. I went to his office that's down the hall.

I stand in front of the two big brown doors. I breathed in sharply feeling scared and nervous.

I sigh grabbing the knob twisting slowly. I quietly push the doors open peeking inside. I look towards his desk and there he was sleeping on his desk.

I quietly walk in shutting the door. I walk to him I look around seeing he added more stuff to his office.

I reach him and examine his face. He has bags under his eyes and his hair was all over his head. My poor baby.

I kiss his forehead softly he move slightly groaning. I touch his hair feeling how dry and tangled it is.

I go to one of his cabinets and take out a brush and moisturizer. I keep this in his office just in case I need it.