3-new to love new to this

Ki'lee pov

I was sitting on the couch watching Madea boo 2 ,  i was so caught up in the show I didn't notice essence sitting beside me. I looked at him and he was already staring at me, I turned my attention back to the movie seeing Hattie getting punched out this big juke box. I laughed so loud i fell over still laughing holding my stomach since it started hurting, I looked up calming down from my laughter seeing i was laying on essence lap and he looked down at me with a hard look but i could still see amusement in his eyes. I bit my lip he looked at my lips and licked his own i sat up blushing.

-2 hours later-

I was somehow making out with essence i was straddling his lap he grabbed my ass, that's when i realized i only had a loose skirt on without panties. His hands slid under my skirt playing with my wet pussy i moaned in the kiss grinding on his fingers, he shoved three fingers inside me i moaned loudly he kissed down my face to my neck sucking and biting on it he thrusted his fingers in and out of me fast i felt a knot in my stomach building up he stopped attacking my neck i looked into his eyes as he stared back into mines he swirled his fingers inside me i shivered in pleasure i gripped his shoulders. I was about to cum until he pulled his fingers out i whined he sucked my wetness off his fingers as he looked me in the eye, I started to rub myself on him he groaned gripping my waist trying to stop me but i didn't i was horny. I bounced on him getting him hard he let out a struggled moan.

"please eat me"i panted while looking him in the eye he stared back

"as you wish"he said laying me down on the couch

He spread my legs wide for his eyes to see and he groaned biting his lips he looked up at me for a moment, then his face was between my legs in a instant devouring me taking me to heaven. I bucked  my hips towards him he grabbed hips and held me down he took me to the heights with his amazing tongue he sucked on my pussy hard. He ate me like i was his last meal i moaned pushing his head deeper he stuck his tongue inside me darting in and out of me my legs began to shake vigorously and i came hard he licked and sucked every drop up i was out of breath i was about to sit up but he pushed me  back down and his face was latched onto my pussy once again feeding off me i moaned his name he groaned licking me slowly i moaned.

-30 minutes later-

I sat up from having a mind blowing head job essence sat up licking his lips and smirking down at me, i blushed really hard he grabbed my face and kissed me hard he shoved his tongue down my throat our tongues danced with each other fighting for dominance after a while he won we slowly pulled away from each other and looked at each other i pecked his lips and trailed kisses  down to his neck sucking and biting he moaned and gripped my ass after a while i pulled back and see a couple hickey's on his neck i kissed his neck again and stood up i turned the t.v off and sat the remote on the table walking towards the stairs.

"girl where you going?"he asked looking at me with his eyebrows raised

"i'm going up stairs are you coming?"i asked him smirking

"yea"he said hopping up and walking to me

We was in my room making out the door was locked so no one can disturb us, I was rubbing his toned chest and moaning in the kiss while he laid between my legs i could feel his hard pulsing dick rub against my pussy i moaned his name lowly he groaned he threw his shirt off i kissed down his chest and kissed back up to his lips i pulled my shirt off knowing i don't have a bra on he cupped my breasts squeezing them i moaned he sucked on my left breast while playing with the other one i was panting he switched breasts i bit my lip he snatched my skirt off. I was now laying naked in front of him he bit his lip and groaned he pushed my legs up looking between my legs and cursed lowly he  got off the  bed taking the rest of his clothes off i saw how huge he was his dick stood at attention he had a condom in his mouth which he put on my night table next to my bed. He got in between my legs and ate me slowly i moaned his name pushing his head deeper he grabbed my thighs forcing his face deeper in me taking me to heaven my legs shook violently and i came hard my body shaking from my climax he licked every drop not wasting nothing.