11-2 busy stressing

-year later-
Ki'lee pov
I've been working back to back nonstop I told the woman to let me work everyday. I need the money in order to get the things I want to get done.

I work from 9am to 1am, I work 17hrs straight everyday I only get 7hrs of sleep. But I know I'm doing this for me and my baby I know he's not going to like me working back to back without sleeping properly but I need the money .

I've been doing this for two years when I started working there. I'm actually heading to work now I order a biscuit from McDonald's and eat it on the way there.

I hop out my truck walking in the mall and straight to the clothing store. I check in and get to work helping out customers and checking them out. I also asked her can I clean up for extra money about a week ago and she told me I can.

So I've been on my grind non stop for two years. I know when Essence gets back he will want me to get some rest and look after myself for sometime. He's going to be pissed at me for doing this to myself, but I'm going after what I want.

Im just going to have to fuck him so he can let me do what I have to do. Cause this is how I make money, two girls come in the store and ask for help.

I go to them seeing what they are looking for to buy. They say they need cute bathing suits so I take them to the other side of the store showing them bathing suits. They say thanks and I walk off going back to the register I check out the people that were waiting patiently.

-shift over-
I check out and walk out the store leaving the mall. I stop by Buffalo Wild Wings and order me some sweet and sour boneless wings. I pay for it and leave I pull up to the house and see cars in the driveway.

I grab my food turning my truck off. I locked it going to the door I walk in and see the crew and some other people here. They look at me and go back to what they were doing.

I shake my head walking upstairs, I open my room door and freeze for a second cause 1 it got two bitches on my bed fucking naked and 2 they are fucking.

Over the last two years I've grown anger issues. It was just because Essence was in jail and I missed him dearly. I told him that and he said he was going to help me through it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL BITCHES DOING IN MY FUCKING BED, YOU AREN'T FUCKING ALLOWED UPSTAIRS AT ALL. YALL GOT 1.1 SECOND TO GET THE FUCK OR IM BOUT TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YALL ASSES!!!" I screamed in anger they took they clothes running out my room I was so fucking pissed off I took my whole bed off the
Bed frame with the sheets, pillows and cover pushing it out my room and forcing it down the stairs.

It fumbled downstairs scaring them. I didn't give no fucks then I slammed my door with so much force it shook the house. I locked my door and took my food and went sat on my bean bag chair and ate my food.

Tomorrow I'm getting a lock out on that door and I'm buying a new bed set and mattress. I have so much adrenaline going threw my body right now I could go down them stairs and beat the fuck out both of them hefas.

Like why would you fuck in somebody's house and in they room where they sleep at. Like come on bro I finish my food and took a shower brushing my teeth.

I put my phone on charge going to sleep thinking about Essence. I've been stressing to much and one day I'm going to explode on somebody.