31-tortured

El pov

I walk in the house coming from the hospital where my bebita was; Nobody can't fucking fathom how pissed I am. The doctor told us she was depressed and felt troubled, I asked if the baby will be alright he said the child will be fine.

I decide to go to the trap house to relieve my anger.

I pull up to the trap hopping out going straight inside, I didn't say anything to anyone i just walked to the chambers where we torture people. I shut the door walking around the corner seeing him chained to the wall. I stood there feeling tense. He looked at me smiling with a glint in his eyes.

I bawled my hands into tight fists. I walked to him fast and started beating him throwing punches left to right. I watch him trying to block my attacks but couldn't, I stopped after awhile walking away trying to piece every image from that day.

I hear him chuckle.

"She was real tight pussy, I enjoyed myself." He stated chuckling again

"I know She is, wasn't she?" I asked. Anger building inside of me.

"She almost made me cry from how tight she was, woah! and talk about the ass she has. I know you love grabbing that, maybe next time I would grab a handful of it." He says smirking.

I snap.

I grab a bat that we keep on the wall and I start fucking him up with it; hearing him yell in pain and agony. I wasn't gonna stop until I see blood i was blinded by rage.

"I'm not through with you yet! Maldito viola a mi chica y trata de ser cool conmigo oh diablos, no jodas esa mierda." I yell knowing my face is red.

-Time skip-

I park my truck and hop out heading in the building, I walk into the elevator pressing the button to her floor. The short ride letting me think clearing my mind of negative thoughts and focusing on my lover my ride or die.

The elevator beeped letting me know I'm hear. I step off as soon as it opens fast walking to her room. I found her room knocking lightly before entering I see that she's sleeping peacefully I quietly sit beside her.

I watch as her chest rise and fall my heart clenching for the pain she went through. A tear slipped past my eye I wipe it away caught up in my thoughts. I heard movement in front of me but I didn't notice.

"El" a raspy voice spoke

I slowly look up catching her beautiful eyes, I stand up and embrace her tightly letting my tears wet her neck. She hug me back just as tight she cries into my shoulder I tighten my arms around her.

"I'm sorry" I gasp out

"About what?" She ask lightly sniffling

"When he took you I'm sorry I wasn't there, I should've brought you with me. I'm sorry he did that to you." I let out all my emotions.

I couldn't be strong anymore.

"Look at me."She said. She repeats it again.

I slowly look at her with teary eyes. She brush her fingers lightly against my lips. Her face come closer to mines we were only centimeters apart when someone knocks on the door.

"Another time then." She whisper wiping my tears away I nod pulling away right when the door open.

"Hello how are you today, you must be the boyfriend." He states smiling

"Yes." I say shaking his hand

"Well, I'm glad to inform the both of you that she is fine and very healthy and she will be able to go home today." He announced

"Where is the discharge papers?" I asked him

"Oh right Ill go and retrieve them." He said walking out quickly.

"El don't-" I cut her off

"Stop calling me that, call me papi or baby!" I hiss lowly unintentionally glared at her.

She gasp looking shocked that I talked to her like that.

"U-uh I-I-I-I-I." She stuttered out
I see tears in her eyes she looked down quickly not wanting me to see her tears but I saw them already.

"I'm sorry Bebita, I'm such a fucking idiot. I didn't mean to yell at you and hurt your feelings. Will you please forgive me?"I ask her for forgiveness

I held her in my arms gently but firm. I hear her sniffles I just hug her tighter telling her how sorry I am. I kiss her head whispering sweet nothings in her ear, I kept a tight hold on her. The door opens and the doctor comes back in but I never took my arms from around her.

"Here are the papers and Ill prescribe some vitamins and that'll be all." He told us smiling he sets the paper on the bed and steps out.

I stayed still for a couple minutes until I slowly let her go I bent down slowly picking her head up. She looks into my eyes with her beautiful brown eyes, I couldn't wait any longer and smashed my lips onto hers.

I claim her lips as mines I grip her neck gently. I nibble on her bottom lip asking for entrance she deny. I growl slipping my free hand underneath her hospital gown, I rub her pussy feeling her get wet.

She gasps sharply and I take advantage plunging my tongue deep in her mouth tasting her. She moans I lay her down slipping three fingers inside her thrusting them fast. She whimpers in pleasure I pull away from the kiss in a daze.

We both breathe heavily. I continue massaging her walls with my fingers she squirms under me. Her walls clench around my fingers I go faster and feel warm liquid on my hand.

"That was very sexy." I say and lick my hand clean while staring her in the eye making her blush.

I sign the papers and help her out the hospital bed she grab her clothes she wore when she came to the hospital. She soon came out the restroom dressed the doctor gave her vitamins and we came home.

I bathe her and myself and we ate and took a well deserved rest.