Literally just smu

Don't read if you're not cool with sex and whatnot 🤷🏼‍♀️

~~~~~~
"Harry... I want you to fuck me," Draco looked at his boyfriend through his lashes. "Right now preferably."

"Now that, I can do." Harry growled lowly. He pushed him roughly against the wall of their bedroom and a whine escaped the blonds lips.

Harry smirked down at him, grabbing his arse and pulling him closer to himself. He kissed from his collarbone to his jaw, leaving a trail of harsh purple marks.

"Harry... kiss me." The shorter man whined, pulling on Harry's shirt. Their lips finally touched and it was nothing short of hot and heavy.

"Get on the bed. Now." Harry breathed into the man's ear, hot breath causing a shiver to escape Draco.

"Yes daddy."

Harry watched Draco saunter over to their bed, imagining what it'd feel like to ram his cock into the other man's arse.

Once Draco was settled in, looking far too comfortable for what was about to happen, Harry walked over, slowly stripping off his shirt.

Draco hummed happily as his boyfriend leaned down to kiss him once more before trailing his lips and tongue down to the waistband of his pants.

He slowly unbottoned Draco's jeans, pulling them down to reveal a hard, leaking cock enclosed by lacy lingerie.

He smiled to himself and kissed along the outline of it, making Draco moan more. He quickly ripped the lace off from the boys body. He licked from the base up, swirling a thumb around the head, smearing precome around the top. Harry then took his boyfriend completely in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks ever so slightly. He let out a hum, his throat vibrating against the head of the blonds cock. He then cast a lubing spell, pushing his finger slowly into Draco's hole. He massaged in and out, stretching it before adding another finger.

A moan slipped from the other boys mouth as he grabbed a handful of the brunets curly hair. He rocked his hips up with the rhythm of Harry's mouth going down. Harry scissored his fingers, allowing him to be stretched further.

Abruptly Harry stopped, lifting his mouth from the cock in front of his face. He licked his lips, stroking it slowly, admiring the length.

Harry readied himself against the blond, pressing his tip against the hole waiting to be filled. He slowly pushed himself in, groaning at the pressure around him. He leaned forward, supporting himself on an elbow. He then brought a hand to Draco's throat, squeezing slightly.

He pushed himself the rest of the way, a gasp releasing from Draco's mouth. He moved his hips rhythmically, snapping them forward to ram himself into the blond. He then leaned down and took Draco's quivering lip into his mouth, sucking roughly.

"F-fuck Harry. Oh Merlin." He whimpered, fingernails digging into the man's back. He gripped tightly with one hand and brought the other lower to pleasure his aching prick.

He squeezed it tightly, matching Harry's steady pace. He was about to cum, and knew it was one of Harry's rules to tell him.

"H-Harry. I'm gonna cum, don't stop." He moaned loudly.

Suddenly he was empty, and his hand was pulled away from his cock. He gasped in protest before shouting in pleasure as he was immediately filled up again. Harry pulled all the way out and then rammed back in.

"No. Not yet baby. Patience." Harry whispered into the other man's ear. He buried himself deeper, rotating his hips and continuously flicking forward, pushing against Draco's prostate.

He pulled out completely once more, "On your knees."

Draco could barely obey the order. He shakily got onto his knees, legs twitching. A large hand pushed his face into the bed, then gripped his neck. Harry plowed into the man again, groaning loudly. While doing so he grabbed a ring from their bedside table.

He brought his hand around to Draco's front, grabbing his hard cock. It was leaking, which made it easier to slip the ring onto it. Draco let out a cry of anguish, his orgasm being prolonged once again.

His arse was clenching around Harry, prick leaking into his hand. Harry slowly stroked it, rubbing the tip, reaching lower to squeeze his balls. He leaned down and bit Draco's shoulder, then kissed it lightly. He then put both hands on Draco's hips preparing to ram into him. After no more than five thrusts he released his load into the blond, still thrusting slowly. As he pulled out he admired Draco's leaking arse.

He quickly flipped Draco around, causing him to squeak. He pulled the cock ring off, and brought his mouth to it once more. He squeezed the base tightly, and used his other hand to tease his hole more.

"Harry I-" he shouted, cumming in the man's throat. Harry swallowed thickly, releasing Draco from his grasp.

He went up to kiss Draco , wiping a bead of sweat from his brow. "That was good, yeah?"

"Yes daddy. I'm exhausted, can we cuddle?" The blond murmured, turning over onto his side. Harry cast a quick cleaning spell over the both of them before cuddling again Draco.

"Love you baby."

"Love you too Harry."