The liar.

"You... you lied to me Charlie. How could you?" Harry says dropping my hand. "I thought i could trust you... apparently not."

"No! You don't understand. I-I didn't lie to you, I promise. I love you too much to lie to you. Come on Harry. You know that." I say looking at him with pleading eyes.

He looks at me briefly before looking down at the floor and says quietly "I gotta go.. See you around some time."

I walk back to my common room and begin crying softly as soon as i get in there. Luckily its dinner time and no one is in the commons. I don't know who told him that I didn't love him but i do love him. I really do.... He was the first serious boyfriend I'd ever had. We dated for nearly five months before the rumor went around that i lied about loving him and that i was cheating on him with my friend Micheal. 

"Hey Charlie." Pansy Parkinson sneers at me. "How's the boyfriend doing?" She gives a little pig like snort.

"What do you want, pug face?" I sigh. Usually I try to be nice, but right now she's just ticking me off.

She scoffs at me and storms out, muttering along her way out the door. I hear footsteps behind me and they stop right by my head, where it's leaned up against the arm of the couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Someone asks. I look up and there stands Draco Malfoy.

"Oh! Um nothing. It's fine." I hurriedly wipe away the few tears left on my face and he walks over to the chair right next to me. I sit up and face him, bringing my knees to my chest like a little kid.

"Sweetheart, don't lie to me. I know somethings up. I've never seen you cry." He says gently.

"Maybe you just don't pay good enough attention." I mumble under my breath. I skip meals a lot and spend the hour crying or drawing. Or day dreaming sometimes.

"What was that?" He asks leaning forward a little.

"Nothing." I sigh. "I'm fine. Nothing for you to worry about."

He rolls his eyes and looks at me in the eyes. I feel like he's reading my thought, or looking deep into my soul from the stare i'm getting.

"You and Harry broke up I'm guessing?" He leans back in his chair and puts his feet up on the arm of the chair. "No offense but I couldn't see you guys lasting anyways."

"Oh? Why's that?" I say interested now.

"Well first of all you're way too good for him and secondly, it's so easy to tell he likes that Weasley girl. And third, I like you. And I get what I want." He smirks at me. I blush and cover my face with my hands.

"No way. You do not like me. I'm not special. And we don't even talk." I say uncovering my face. I can still feel the heat in my cheeks. Just thinking about the fact the the Draco Malfoy might like me makes me blush immensly. He is attractive and he is rather smart....

"Are you kidding me right now? You are so special and amazing. And besides. We have had many conversations. Did you know that you talk in your sleep? Especially when you're down here. I usually tell everyone to go to bed and then have conversations with in your sleep." He chuckles and i widen my eyes.

"Oh Merlin. What do we talk about?" I say leaning forward.

"Well you see, we usually talk about how much you fancy me and then you usually start talking about Saint Potter and how you love him and all that. But trust me, we have talked about you fancying me. And me liking you...." He says leaning slightly forward. We are very close now, noses almost touching.

I can't resist and move forward and press my lips against his. Our lips move in sync and then he breaks apart.

"Wha-" I'm interrupted by him sitting next to me on the couch and crashing his lips against mine. I'm taken by surprise but it doesn't take me long to respond eagerly. He pushes me against the couch and he hovers above me. 

"I really like you Charlie. I know it's too soon after you two broke up but at some point i'd love for you to be my girlfriend, okay?" He whispers, then kisses me again.

"You'll definitely be getting what you want this time." He smiles and I kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

748 words in total. How are you guys?? I had to take two tests today and I know I didn't get a good grade on atleast one of them lmao. Oh well. Comment and stuff. Vote, do what you need to do to be happy :) Gosh i'm gross. Anyways have a good night/day.