He likes you...

"Hey Ron, have you studied for Transfiguration yet?" I ask my ginger best friend.

He looks startled before shaking his head quickly. "I didn't even know we had a test??" 

I laugh. "Well yeah, we've known about it for a week now." I punch him lightly on the shoulder and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, you'll just have to help me study then." He smirks.

I groan. He knows I hate helping him study. He may be my best friend, but that doesn't mean I like it when he get's distracted by the littlest things, or can't focus, or Merlin knows what else.

"Alright..." I sigh. We sit down in the common room and begin studying. 

~~~~~~

1 hour later

~~~~~~

"Hey, Thia, you ready?" I hear a voice say. I turn my head and smile. George is standing there awkwardly with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, with a sweater and jeans.

I blush and nod my head. "Sorry Ron... I'll help you more later.."

He opens his mouth, then shuts it, then opens it again. "W-what's going on?"

"Oh.. I um. I'm going on a date with George..." I say, getting up and standing next to George. He hands me the flowers smiling brightly and I blush while taking them. "I'll be right back, just gonna put these in my room.."

I walk over to the staircase, eager to leave the awkward tension between the two brothers.

~~~~~~

Ron's pov

~~~~~~

"Are you seriously taking her out on a date?" I snort, but deep down it slightly annoys me, and I'm not sure why.

"Well yeah. Have you met her? She's gorgeous. And smart... and kind... So my complete opposite!" He laughs, and even his laugh annoys me.

"So. What do you have planned?" I ask, curious  about what my doofus of a brother could come up with.

"Well. First we're going to go for a walk around the grounds, then I have a picnic planned out.. Do you think she'll like it?" He asks eagerly.

I roll my eyes but nod. "She'll love it." I say begrudgingly. I don't understand what's wrong with me. I should be happy that she found someone. But George?? He's not right for her. She's too nice and caring. He's an arse.

I spot Thia coming down the stairs. Even though she's just in skinny jeans and a t-shirt she still looks stunning. Wait what?

She meets George at the bottom of the stairs and he takes her hand. I roll my eyes but smile slightly when she blushes. She really is adorable. I don't know where these thoughts are coming from, but I try to supress them. There's no way I could like her.... is there?

~~~~~~

A few hours later

~~~~~~

I wake up when I hear the common room door open. I may or may not have fallen asleep on the couch waiting for Thia to get back. I'm eager to ask her about the date and if she wants to go on another one. No real reason, just curious.

I sit up slightly and notice that they are kissing. I shrink back down and pretend to be asleep. I try not to think about it. Maybe he kisses her and she didn't want him to? Maybe...

~~~~~~

Thia's pov

~~~~~~

I run my hands through George's ginger hair and continue kissing him. He runs his hand down my back to my butt and squeezes. I smile against his lips and break apart from him.

"Thank you for the wonderful night.." I blush, slightly out of breath. He nods and runs a hand through his hair.

"Of course. Maybe next weekend we can do something too?" He asks, smiling brightly.

"Yeah! I'd love to." I smile back at him. "Well I think we should head to bed, goodnight." I turn around and begin walking up the staircase. When I make it to my room I plop on my bed and smile to myself. I let out a long sigh. I think that was the most amazing night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

649 words in total. Sooo how'd y'all like it? Just found out that my mom might not be able to come up to visit me... Really disappointed... Oh well, I still have all 271 of you guys XD Anyways thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Byeeee