My first encounter with Sirius Black.

"Aww look! There's a dog out there!" I say to my best friend Marge. I'm looking out the window of the Gryffindor dormitory and have noticed a medium sized black dog roaming around. 

I decide to go out and pet it, possibly even sneak it into the castle. I walk out, with Marge quickly trailing behind me. Eventually we get to the spot where I saw the dog and we both start calling out "Here boy's" And making kissy noises, trying to get the dog to come to us.

"Hey! Why don't you go get some food from the kitchens? The house elves love you. Get some chicken or something okay?" I tell her and she runs off in the direction of the castle.

I continue calling for the dog for a few minutes. I hear a bark and a large black object comes barreling at me. I sheild my face and thats when I feel the licks of a dog on my hands.

I remove my hands from my face and kneel down to the dogs height. "Hi there.. You are really cute, aren't you?"

He nuzzles against me and I kiss the top of his head. All of a sudden a deer walks out of the forest and starts making noises, almost like it's talking. The dog barks back and continues nuzzling me. I smile and scratch the dog behind the ears. He backs up and bows his head down to the ground and walks backwards for a second then turns around and bounds after the deer. 

I smile and turn around and am met with Marge. "Hey sorry, I didn't want to scare the dog away. So i just stayed a little further back.." 

"Oh it's okay! Merlins beard that dog was cute. Let's leave the chicken for him. We can leave it next to one of the trees and hope he finds it." I say. She sets the plate down on the ground and I hope he finds it. He was looking a little skinny.

~~~~~~~~

Back in the dormitory

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Cynthia Hail right? I'm Sirius Black. Thanks for the chicken. Much appreciated." He smirks then walks away.

What chicken? WAIT. I gave a dog some chicken earlier today! Either.... he ate the chicken from the ground which would be absolutely discusting or he was the dog! Or he could just be messing with me but either way... This is amazing! I can't believe it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

401 words in total. Soooo how was that? SHE MET SIRIUS IN DOG FORM GUYS. Very nice right? Any who have a good day..