Prologue

Love? Love has many definition. There is according to book, Bible, dictionary, teacher, philospher and etc. Love has also different kinds. The love for a friend, for a family, for God and for your special someone.

Love can feel to whoever you encounter in your daily lives. Love is everywhere and love makes the world.

Well, for me Love is undefined. You know what? Because when you love there is no perfect or exact word to say how much you love that person. And love doesn't choose. Love has no culture. Love has no gender. Love has no age. Love has no height. Simply means that Love has no boundaries.

And these two person choose to follow their heart. They choose to be happy with their each others accompany. Happiness that is genuine. They ignore what other people say about them because at the end of the day, you, yourself will make decisions not other people. You make good things they will say something. You make bad things they will say something. So what is the sense for being a perfect. Just be you.

Okay, enough 😂😂😂

So this is my first time to write guys so i will say sorry now if i will commit errors. Im not perfect anyway. I hope you will enjoy guys. Thank you in advance.

☺☺☺