A Question

SHOULD I REWRITE FLED FROM FAIRY TAIL?

That is the question I'm asking you all.

Hello readers! As you can see from the title (which I hope fooled you into actually clicking this chapter to read, and continue reading) I have a question for the lovely readers of Fled From Fairy Tail!

When I first started out this story it was.. bad.. to say the least, and I'm thinking about rewriting the entire story how I imagined it from the get go. A lot of things will change and maybe even some characters (probably not though) and I just want to know if people would be interested in reading the story if I rewrote it? By rewriting it that does mean this story would go on hold, but just for a little while until the story makes it's way back to this time!

It would mean a lot if anyone who reads this and enjoys my story comments their opinion about me rewriting Fled From Fairy Tail and whether or not they would enjoy reading it! I just want to be able to write Fled From Fairy Tail like I always wanted to, which means less things would be rushed, relationships might change to relationships I like better now, but it will still be Fled From Fairy Tail!

Make sure to comment your opinion on a rewrite, and I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!

And make sure to stay tuned to find out what what happens next for Fled From Fairy Tail!