Sapphy vs Larcade

"Pleasure" the young 'Dragneel' smiled, Sapphy felt a wave of pleasure go over her, even though she had never experienced the pleasure he was talking about. She did not even notice that tentacle like things grabbed Sapphy and entangled her around.

"No mortal being can escape pleasure.." he smiled, "eventually even you will succumb to pleasure.." he told her, Sapphy fought against the tentacles but soon realized it was in vain.

"What a sad look that is on your face.." Larcade cooed, "you should be happy, this is an honorable way to go.. taken down by the son of Zeref." He smirked, Sapphy made one last attempt to break free of the tentacles, and to her relief she managed to break free. But it wasn't by her doing.

"Sapphy!" Mira Jane called out, Sapphy turned to see the white haired mage with a very sharp sword in her hands, "are you ok?" She asked, Sapphy nodded and looked at the sword questioningly.

"Where did you get that?" She asked her, Mira Jane seemed to forget she even had the sword, she looked at it in her hands almost in surprise.

"A guard.. I think." She said quickly, she cut down more tentacles that hurled towards Sapphy as she was turned around, "I think you've had enough 'pleasure' for one day.. wouldn't you agree?" She teased Sapphy, Sapphy felt her face go bright red as she nodded in agreement.

"Let's take this guy down!" Sapphy yelled, Mira Jane smirked as Larcade looked down on them, literally. He seemed to be floating on his own cloud.

"Poor girls.. you could've died easily.. now it will be painful." There was a hint of a growl in Larcade's voice that made both Mira and Sapphy uneasy, "Soul of the Wicked Meal!" He shouted, and Sapphy and Mira suddenly felt themselves grow hungry, their stomachs growled as they tried to ignore them, but the hunger only spiked. They soon found themselves in a state of unbearable hunger.

"Mira.." Sapphy groaned, she looked up at Mira, but instead of seeing Mira she saw food.. delicious, tasty, food. Sapphy's mouth started to water as her stomach craved to eat, she limped towards Mira who has the same look of hunger on her face that Sapphy had.

"I'm so.. so hungry.." Sapphy mumbled, she went to bite Mira's arm, her arm tasted so nice, "you're so tasty..." Sapphy was basically becoming delusional at this point.

"I'm hungry too.. pork chop.." Mira salivated, she bit Sapphy back, "you wouldn't mind if I.. I ate you.." she said slowly.

They kept on 'eating' each other, neither could feel their hunger subsiding, instead though they felt a sharp pain to the back of their heads. This pain caused them to snap out of their hallucinations and back into the real world, where they realized they were eating each other.

Gale stood between the two mages, with a look of confusion on her face, "should I ask?" The two mages both shook their heads no.

"Gale.. how did you know we were in trouble.?" Sapphy asked her, Mira had the same question, but decided to let Sapphy do the talking.

"You two weren't answering us in the telepathic connection, Lucy thought it'd be best for me to check on you two.. I didn't expect to see you two eating each other..?" Gale laughed stiffly, "Who do I have to pummel for that?" There was a hard glint in her eyes as she made eye contact with Larcade, who hadn't moved a muscle the entire time.

"That would be me.. but you'll only face the same fate as those two.. death!" He cried, the Zodiacs glared at the man who laughed maniacally, gosh he was weird.

"Satan Soul!" Mira yelled, she was encased in light as her appearance changed to resemble an entirely different person, "MiraJane Seilah." She smirked, and turned into the demon of tartaros, Seilah herself.

"I order you to succumb to me!" Mira yelled orders at Larcade, Sapphy and Gale felt a sudden urge to do what she said, Larcade just smirked at the hopeful white haired mage.

"Ah yes.. that power won't work on me I'm afraid.." he told her, Mira sighed.

"If that won't work then maybe this will!" Sapphy yelled, she looked at her two guild mates with a fierce determination in her eyes, "all of us! A unison raid!" Sapphy told them, they nodded as they received the same fire in their eyes.

The three of them joined hands as Larcade arched an eyebrow, "Silly girls, you're far too weak." The girls smirked at the dumb mage as their magic limiters fell to the ground, and intense magic power surfaced.

"Total entity unison raid! Entity fleeing strike!" They yelled, a wave of magic roared toward Larcade, his eyes went wide as he was hit in the face with the magic power. He fell backwards as his clothes and hair burned and simmered.

"Impossible.. I'm Larcade Dragneel.." he choked out, "I'm invincible.." he sputtered as his eyes closed.

Mira arched an eyebrow, "did he say Dragneel? Natsu sure has a lot of explaining to do." She sighed.

Gale grabbed the two mages hands and lead them away from the burning body of Larcade, "come on, let's get to the Fairy Tail guild hall, Cammie, Levy, and CJ wanna see you." She told them, "we don't know if they'll make it.." she said sadly. Mira felt her chest tighten as she thought of Levy, her friend in her days at Fairy Tail and Stellar Zodiac. Sapphy felt Gale's sadness and anguish in telling them that her own sister might not survive..

Gale telling them that was just another cruel reminder the war they were fighting, a war that is not theirs to fight in the first place...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow I definitely did not do Larcade justice, sorry Larcade! Anyways this is eight down, four more to go! And I already know I won't do them justice! Sorry in advance!

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!