Ian vs Dimaria

Ian heard a soft click from the shadows, and the next thing he knew his clothes were gone. His face turned red as he tried covering himself up, a woman appeared from the shadows of the looming buildings. She had short golden hair and brown eyes that looked the fumbling Ian up and down, the woman clicked her teeth and before Ian knew it she held a sword to his throat.

"How cute, you have come here to kill me, right?" Dimaria asked him, the playful look on her face told Ian she already knew the answer to that. "I could kill you right now, all in a second." She mused, Ian glared at her as Dimaria laughed harshly.

She clicked her teeth again and Ian stopped moving, she swung her sword back but was quickly stopped by force. Ian.

He glared up at her as he took a new form, "God soul. Zeus." He said slowly, Ian's hair was now golden, his eyes were sky blue and his outfit changed to a blue suit with golden lining, a pair of wings sprouted from his back. Dimaria stepped back in shock, it should be impossible for anyone to break her magic, yet Ian was moving freely nonetheless.

"How?" She choked out, "it isn't possible!" She growled, her body encased in shadows, the only thing visible being her jaw. Her eyes were two small red discs that seemed to glow, Ian tensed up as a surge of magical power washed over him.

"Chronos is the god of time! No one should be able to move through my time!" Dimaria/Chronos boomed, "Âge scratch!" They yelled, clock hands appeared and shot towards Ian, all direct hits. He started to feel a tingle before doubling over in pain, it felt as if all the pain he's ever felt merged together, he quickly decided he did not like the feeling.

"I can not die." He spat as he stood up shakily, Dimaria/Chronos eyed him confused as to why he would dare stand up again, "I promised Juvia.. I promised all my friends too.." he smirked as electricity zapped around him, he closed his eyes in thought, "and I intend to keep my promise!" His voice boomed like thunder as he opened his eyes. They were still blue but the white parts had turned yellow like lightning.

Ian ran towards Dimaria/Chronos and punched them in the stomach, he punched them again and again, striking while they were open. Dimaria/Chronos backed away and glared at the mage, they stuck their hands out as energy beams roared towards Ian. They were fast, too fast, Ian barely had the time to avoid being hit, his arm was not as lucky. He yelled in pain as the beam cut through his arm, leaving only his shoulder and above remaining.

"Ah shit." He coughed as he looked at his bleeding arm, "Now how will I pick up Juvia?" His only concern seemed quite minuscule and unimportant, but in some weird way it kept Ian more focused.

Dimaria/Chronos sent another energy beam at him, this time instead of trying to avoid the attack Ian used his territory magic to switch places with his enemy. They barely had time to avoid the attack before yelling in pain as the attack hit them, but for some reason not causing the same damage as it had for Ian. Ian grumbled to himself about how unfair that was. He took off his enhancers that hadn't been vaporized by the energy beam, his own magic power skyrocketed as well.

"Lightning shock!" Ian yelled as bolts of lightning hurled towards them, they avoided the attack but did not realize Ian sent the attack again, this time hitting Dimaria/Chronos right in the chest. They gasped for breath as the wind was knocked out of them, they coughed and blood splattered the ground.

"I cannot be defeated." Dimaria cried as tears streamed down her cheeks and splashed on the ground, she banged her fists again and again on the dirt, but it would not make a difference.

"Lightning thunderstorm." Ian said coldly as clouds formed overhead of them, they rumbled as lightning shot down and hit Dimaria, again, and again, and again. She yelled in pain as she got electrocuted more times than she could count. And when the attack finally subsided a charred Dimaria laid limp and defeated in front of Ian. He smirked in glee as he turned back to normal, but quickly realized half of his left arm was gone, 'thank goodness I'm right handed..' he quickly thought to himself.

'Dimaria has been taken down, I repeat Dimaria has been taken down' Ian told the others telepathically, 'only five members of the Spriggan 12 remain'

'Gosh, Fairy Tail so owes us after this' Sapphy said in his head, the others did murmurs of agreement.

'So is everyone okay..? Who's hurt?' Ian asked, everyone went silent.

'CJ..' two hoarse voices said in his head, he recognized them as James and Gale, they sounded as if they'd been crying.

'Levy too..' Lucy said in his head, 'Cammie is also down as well..' Ian's eyes widened in shock, those were some of their strongest mages, and to be taken down..?

'They're stable though, we can only hope for the best now..' Juvia said, the others agreed as the telepathic connection was cut off. Ian wandered around Magnolia before finding himself at the guild hall, where he also met many of the other Zodiacs. He leaned down over the bodies of Levy, Cammie, and CJ and quickly thanked them for winning their battles, even at the cost of being hurt so badly.

He looked up and his eyes locked with a bluette who also appeared at the guild, Juvia. He ran towards her at full speed as their lips locked in a kiss, he swung her around in one arm before putting her back on the ground.

"Ian your arm!?" Juvia said in shock, he just shrugged it off and looked at her before looking back towards the injured Zodiacs. He had put his remaining limiters back on to store magic power.

"The others need the medical attention more than me. Besides, it's a battle scar now.." he smiled at her reassuringly, he looked back at the injured one more time.

Just how many more would be hurt in this battle of Fairy Tail's?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The Valkyrie is down! That leaves five Spriggan 12 left! But that also means it leaves the five Spriggan I've been putting off writing since I don't think I can do them justice lol.

Stay tuned to find out what happens to the Zodiacs next in Fled From Fairy Tail!