The Children (Part 2)

A little girl with pale blue hair and dark blue eyes stepped forward, "My name is Kishiko, daughter of Juvia and Lyon. I use water maker magic, I mix of my mom's magic and my dad's." She explained, Takara rolled his eyes and muttered 'lame' under his breath, which earned him a swift knock on the head from Reina. "I'm nine years old, and the only child of Juvia and Lyon." She said this last part louder than the others, causing Juvia to sigh. Kishiko had always wanted a little siblings, but Juvia and Lyon were in no hurry to have another child, yet.

"Water make magic?! That's so cool!" Reina exclaimed, smiling a toothy grin. Her smile reminded Juvia and the others vaguely of Gajeel.

Two boys stepped up, one had white hair and golden eyes, the other had red hair and black eyes, "My name is Haruto, the fraternal twin of Haruka." Haruto said, he was the one with white hair and golden eyes, "I'm eight years old and exactly two minutes and forty-three seconds older than Haruka." Haruka seemed to roll his eyes, Haruto always liked to boast about how he was older than Haruka.

"I'm Haruka, I'm eight too, cause we're twins. But we're turning nine in a few weeks." He stated the obvious, "I use Phoenix slayer magic, I got it front my mama, Aimi." He smiled, Aimi smiled down at her son, she had golden eyes and red hair, which was definitely where the two boys got their traits, "Haruto uses wolf slayer magic, we're told he got it from our aunty CJ." He explained. The adults smiled, it was nice that someone was using CJ's magic.

A bubbly little girl walked up to where the kids were introducing themselves, "Hiya! I'm Kazuko, I'm seven years old!" She was a cheerful little girl with a bright smile, she had blonde hair and black eyes. Her hair was short and barely reached her shoulders. "I use takeover magic that aunty Mira taught me!" This girl was so cheerful and nice, in a way it reminded the adults of a younger Cammie.

"I suppose it's our turn now?" A little boy asked, he was back to back with a girl who was a bit younger than him. "Well then prepare for trouble.." he smirked as he crossed his arms.

"And make it doub— OWWWW!" The boy and girl yelled in pain as Kishiko whacked them over the heads, "Kishiko what was that for?"

"No fooling around, Sora. You and Kouki need to introduce yourselves properly." Kishiko told the little girl.

"Hmph, fine." Kouki crossed his arms, he had blonde hair that was almost white, his bangs were held back by a clip, and blue eyes just like his mother, "I'm Kouki Dreyar, and I'm nine years old, I have a dragon lacrima inside of me that gives me thunder and water dragon slaying powers, when combined I call myself the storm dragon slayer." He explained, his attitude and pose made it very obvious he had explained this previously, probably a number of times and simply no one had listened.

"And I'm Sora Dreyar! I'm five years old!" She exclaimed, her hair was long spiky, she had the same front tuft of hair that Laxus had. Her hair blonde but also white, some streaks were blonde others white. And her eyes were gray like Laxus's. "I have a fire and earth dragon slayer lacrima inside of me, I call myself the lava dragon slayer, or the hell dragon slayer!" She smiled, and in one swift movement there was soap in her mouth.

"Sora, what have we told you about swearing?" MiraJane scolded her, Sora mumbled something that no one could make out except for Reina and Kouki.

"She says she doesn't give a damn about what you two say." Kouki translated for MiraJane.

"She also says to burn in Hell." Reina added, Sora glared at the two in annoyance, before getting another bar of soap slammed into her mouth. Reina and Kouki laughed, Sora's glare was very frightening.

"So is that everyone?" Satomi asked, the adults and other children nodded.

"How about we split you guys off into age groups so you can all make some new friends?" Lucy suggested, the other adults agreed and quickly moved their children into the age groups.

Reina, Kishiko, Kouki, and Takara were put in one age group, even if Takara was a year older than them. Satomi, Rin, Haruka, and Haruto were put in the next age group, and their little group seemed to hit it off right away. Yasu, Tsukiko, Ryou, and Kazuko were put in the next one, the dark guild children were comfortable with each other while Kazuko made an effort to join their conversation. Kohaku, Jun, and Sora were put into the final age group. The kids started to talk to each other but it didn't quite seem like they were hitting it off.

"Soo.. Kishiko and Kouki, right?" Reina asked looking at the two newbies, "your guys's magic sounded cool.." she tried to start the conversation.

"Yeah, our power is pretty great, we could probably beat you guys in a heart beat." Kouki boasted, while Kishiko urged him to stop, "since you guys have such lame powers." He added, this comment caused Reina and Takara to frown, they weren't usually on the same side, unless it came to standing up against someone else.

"Oh yeah?" Takara smirked, "fine then, prove it."

"P-prove it?" Kouki said nervously, Reina and Takara nodded.

"Yeah, we'll fight. Takara and I against you and Kishiko." Reina explained to him, the other kids in the area heard them and eagerly walked over to watch the fight.

"Knock em' dead, Reina!" Tsukiko clapped for her older sister, Yasu jumped up and down as he cheered for her too.

"Come on Kishiko! Kouki!" Kazuko yelled, she and the Zodiac's kids cheered for Kishiko and Kouki as well.

"Go Takara!" Rin whooped, Ryou clapper as well as Rin made a 'go Reina and Takara!' sign out of ice.

"Go!" All of the observers yelled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mages never change, always getting into fights! But who will win? Kishiko and Kouki or Reina and Takara? Time to find out!

Check out my new Fairy Tail story! It's called Dragon Spirit!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!

(Oh and sorry for the late update ;-; I was really busy yesterday! But it's here now!)