Dark Guild

They group walked for what seemed like hours before finally reaching the dark guild they were meant to destroy. They hid behind bushes nearby we to not be seen, but to also keep an eye on the guild.

"Okay guys, we're gonna need a plan." Sapphy told them as she peered around the bushes and towards the guild, "the man said they're very powerful, and almost entirely made of mages who worship Zeref."

"We don't need a plan." Sting boasted, "just go in there, beat some people up, then go back and get the reward. Easy." He stood up and started walking towards the guild.

"Oh no. I will not let you jeopardize our job just because you think you can do all of it by yourself," Cammie told him, she grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the bushes.

Lucy looked at the ground, noticing that the piece of ground Cammie was about to step on was much lower than the other pieces, "Cammie, go around that-" she tried to tell her, but was too late. Cammie and Sting went barreling down the hole towards what they assumed was a very hard impact.

Cammie used her magic to try and grab on to something, she successfully got her hair to the top of the hole where Gale grabbed it, "I got her!" Gale yelled, the others grabbed on to Gale, trying to pull them up.

Then the shaft started to close, the ground started to become ground again, "pull faster!" James yelled at the group. Cammie could see the sunlight being closed off, knowing they both wouldn't make it. She looked at Sting in her arms, before throwing him upwards and towards the opening. Sting flew out of the hole and landed nearby.

The group was still trying to save Cammie though.

"Come I'm guys! One last pull!" Lucy told them, they nodded determined. They put all their strength into the final tug. Just as they did though they heard a snap as the ground was sealed off once more. They looked around for Cammie but didn't see her. That was until they saw her kicking Sting as he laid on the ground.

"Dumb dragon slayer." She mumbled at him.

"Excuse me, you're the one who stepped on the damn thing!" Sting argued with her.

"That doesn't matter now." Lucy said sternly, "so you two best stop arguing before the enemies hear you." She scolded them, Cammie and Sting looked behind her and the group.

"Err.. it may be too late for that." Cammie told her, "turn around." Lucy turned to see mages from the dark guild running towards them.

"Oh, just great." She rolled her eyes, "time to fight." She told them, the others nodded and got into a fighting stance.

"Fairy slayer! Magic absorption!" Lucy yelled, the dark mages looked confused as they felt their magic power being depleted.

"The hell is this?!" One of them yelled, "we can't fight them without magic!"

"We have to!" Another yelled, this one charged towards the group, Cammie lashed her hair out at him, entangling him and quickly freezing him.

"Run!!" The dark mages yelled as the ran from the group.

"Earth Devil slayers rock rumble!" Gale yelled, small rocks combined into one huge boulder and charged at the mages, the attack knocked a good few of them out and left others hurt.

"Fire angel slayers burning halo!" Sapphy yelled as a ring of fire spun its way towards the mages, and like the first attack, leaving many immobile.

"Maker magic! Ice lightning sword!" James yelled, he ran towards the enemies, knocking down foe after foe.

"God soul, Poseidon." Ian said, his hair grew longer and went behind his back in waves, his eyes turned a sea green and he wore a outfit of navy blue with light blue lining, he wore a sort of crown made of shells, "Whirl pool!" He yelled, and a whirlpool spun towards the remaining enemies, knocking them out.

"You guys didn't even need our help!" Wendy said frustrated, "all that training for nothing!"

"Are we just here for decoration?" Levy asked annoyed.

"Levy you know it's not like that, we've been a team for ages, it's just that we know how to work together." James told her, he placed a hand on her shoulder and she relaxed.

"Juvia is not so sure." Juvia huffed, Ian calmed her down though with a kiss.

"It's like James said, we just know how to work together." Ian told her, "you guys can take down the next wave." He told them.

"Alright." Gray shrugged, "looks like we'll get our chance now guys!" He said as he looked over to see more enemies heading straight for them.

"Satan soul! Sitri!" Mira Jane yelled, she quickly ran at the dark mages, knocking quite a few out in the process.

"Ice make cannon!" Gray yelled, he aimed the cannon at the enemies, taking them down quickly.

"Titan slayer, Oceanus's tidal wave!" Levy yelled as a wave of water knocked down the enemies who were getting close to them.

"Sky dragons roar!" Wendy yelled and a wave of powerful magic took them down.

"Water slicer!" Juvia yelled, only these weren't her normal water slicers, they were much bigger before and crushed her foes under it.

"Wow.." James said impressed at the mages, "I guess you five know how to work together as well."

"I guess you could say that." Wendy giggled as Levy high fived her.

"So are these all the mages?" Cammie asked looking around.

"I think so, I don't sense anymore magical power." Yukino pointed out.

"Neither do I.. so it's safe to assume that these were all of that 'powerful' dark guild." Lucy laughed, they had been quite easy to take down.

"Yes! Reward time!" Sapphy said in glee, "wait.. but do we have to split it with them?" Sapphy asked, referring to the Sabertooth mages.

"No, we barely did anything besides cause you trouble, you can have all the reward." Rogue told them, the mages smiled at his honesty.

"Wait but.." Sting started to say but was cut off by Yukino and Rogue dragging him away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cool, another part. Hope you enjoyed reading it! If you enjoyed reading this make sure you check out my other story as well, Elements Of Sabertooth!

Part one and two are out now :)