Lucy vs Brandish

Lucy was talking with Makarov and Mavis when a strange presence washed over those at the guild hall. Everyone looked up to see a green haired mage standing confidently across from them, she wore barely anything to cover herself, and two purple 'cross like' accessories protruded from her hair. Lucy stared at the mage as she walked forward.

"I've come for Lucy Heartfilia." The mage said, she sounded almost bored. Her immense power worried some of the mages around them, Lucy may be strong but this girl's power seemed off the charts.

"You've found her." Lucy said, just as bored, "leave, now. Or I'll be forced to attack and kill you." She said flatly with a growl, the opposing mage eyed Lucy up and down before grinding her teeth in frustration. Lucy stared at her confused.

"You look just like.. her." She growled, adding extra emphasis on the 'her', "the same woman.. who killed my mother!" She screamed, her voice raw with emotion. Lucy stepped back in shock and confusion, this mage obviously meant her mother, Layla, but her mother was not a killer, she was kind, gentle, sweet, she would never hurt a fly. Yet here is this girl, declaring that her mother was a murderer. Lucy stood her ground as her eyes bore into the accuser.

"My mother did no such thing, your mother died by someone else's hands." She declared, "now tell me, liar, what's your name?" Lucy demanded, she did her best to seem threatening and dangerous, but the mage just scoffed at her performance. With a look on her face that told Lucy she did not believe a word she said.

"My name is Brandish, last remaining member of the Spriggan Twelve, daughter of Grammi." She spat at Lucy, the name 'Grammi' sounded eerily familiar, but she couldn't put the name to a face. She stepped towards Brandish, hoping to scare her back with her aura, but Brandish held her ground. Neither showing any signs of backing down from one another. Lucy sighed she threw off her limiters, her magic power surged, Brandish looked surprised for a moment but quickly regained her normal composure.

"I don't want to hurt you, Brandish." Lucy said, truthfully, "just back away, and this whole war will be over, return to your continent with Zeref." She said, Brandish seemed to think this through for a moment before gritting her teeth in frustration.

"You killed them all.. Ajeel.. Wall.. Invel.. Jacob.. Neinhart.. that pesky God Serena.. Dimaria.. Larcade.. even August!" She screamed, "somehow you even took down Irene and Bloodman! You killed them all! You pesky Heartfilia!" She screamed, with angry tears in her eyes.

"No she didn't." A voice rose up from behind her, Brandish turned around to see Levy, with James and Wendy, "she didn't kill them all, I killed Wall." She stated.

"I killed August." James added, he leaned on Levy and Wendy for support.

"I killed Irene." Wendy piped up, Brandish looked at the girl in shock, such a tiny mage had taken down the powerful Irene?

"I killed Ajeel." A voice came from above her, Brandish looked up to see a white haired girl hand in hand with a blonde haired girl.

"I killed Larcade." The girl next to her said. They landed down next to Lucy on either side of her. They pulled off their limiters, adding to the intense magic power in the area.

"I killed Dimaria." A boy spoke up, he was standing next to a blue haired girl, he only had one arm. Brandish growled at the boy, but the girl put a protective arm around him.

"I killed Jacob." The girl said, well that wasn't a surprise, Jacob was always weak to female appeal.

"I killed Bloodman." A white haired girl spoke, it looked like she had just woken up, and indeed she had. Her long white hair was a tangled mess, and there were fresh wounds on her skin.

"I killed Invel." A dark haired mage spoke, he took off his limiters too, standing right behind Lucy. He wore a cold expression and crossed his arms across his chest.

"And those two down there, on the verge of death, they killed Neinhart and God Serena." The boy added, "Lucy hasn't killed anyone, so if you're going to get revenge on anyone. Get revenge on us." He spat, and in almost perfect sync all the Zodiacs who were currently awake threw off their limiters, well the ones who already hadn't that is. An immense magic power surged, knocking everyone around them off their feet. Brandish's eyes widened as she looked around, Brandish may be strong, but this group would easily overpower her.

Brandish fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face, "just kill me.. so I can join them.. so we can be the Spriggan 12 again." She cried into her hands, Lucy looked down at Brandish with pity in her eyes, she really did want to die, simply for the fact so she could see them again.

"I can't.. I can't kill you.." Lucy said, "I'm not one to kill just for pleasure.." she told her, Brandish looked up confused, "and no one else here will kill you either, you've done nothing to hurt us. And I, on behalf of everyone here, apologize for your loss." She said, her friends nodded and mumbled their sorries.

Brandish stood up, she didn't know what to do, she looked around at the faces around her, all so kind and welcoming, but they were killers. These people had killed her friends, and they would surely kill her as well.

So she did the most logical thing.

She ran.

Brandish ran away from the guild, Gale and Sapphy moved to follow her but Lucy stopped them. She gave them a disapproving look and they understood, they were going to let her go. The backed down and quickly put their limiters back on, as did everyone else. As they watched a broken mage run away from them.

Hopefully their paths would never cross again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ha, got you! Lucy wouldn't hurt an innocent person, err at least not one who hadn't done anything to her. You know what this means though, Fled From Fairy Tail is coming to a sad end soon, but something will be taking it's place, but I want you guys to decide from some choices below!

•A story about the future of this au, like their kids and stuff
•A story about 'canon' FT couples future kids
•A Naruto story about them going into the past
Or
•Another story AU Fairy Tail story, completely new and different story line

Please comment what you guys want to see since I want to make you guys happy with what you read!

And make sure to stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!