Gale vs Ajeel

James, Gale, and CJ has ran off together, they ran full speed towards the air ships hoping to confront them and stop them before they reached Magnolia.

"Sky devil's flight!" Gale said, she jumped into the air before turning back towards her siblings, "You two should go and try to take down more of the twelve. I'll handle the air ships!"

"But Gale-." CJ tried to say but was cut off by Gale shouting at them.

"Go! Now!" She yelled, they looked at her, scared and worried for their sister and her wellbeing.

"Ok.. just stay safe. Okay Gale?" James said, she nodded before zooming towards the air ships. She cut through them sending many hurtling towards the ground ablaze. James and CJ watched for a moment before running off to find any of the twelve.

"Ajeel! Someone's cutting down our ships!" A random member of the Ajeel division said, Ajeel watched as ship after ship was cut down.

"The hell-! Who's doing that?!" Ajeel screamed trying to catch a glimpse of the blurred movement knocking down his army. He turned when he heard a thud hit the deck of his air ship.

"I am." Gale growled at him, her hair was black and her eyes red. She knew how powerful any of the Spriggan Twelve were, so she wasn't going to underestimate him.

"You may look strong, but your magic power is weak!" Ajeel laughed, "Sand golems!" He laughed as sand monsters rose from the decks of the ship, the ran towards Gale. She swiftly jumped up and stayed airborne.

"Spirit magic! Shadow spirit's void!" She yelled, a hole appeared on the deck of Ajeel's ship and many of the monsters were sucked in. Some where smarter though and dodged the pit, "air spirit's tornado!" She yelled, the rest of the monsters slowly got pulled into the tornado.

Ajeel laughed, "big mistake, little girl." A growl came from the tornado, the small monsters had formed into one huge monster, it landed on the deck and swatted at Gale in the air. It hit her, hard, and knocked her down to the deck. Ajeel towered over her with a smirk on his face.

"You really thought you could beat me? You poor ignorant girl." He sneered, he lifted his leg to stomp on her face but was stopped by a force from behind.

"Ice angel's freeze." Sapphy yelled, Ajeel froze mid stomp giving Gale enough time to jump back up before he broke free of the magic.

"There's two of ya now, huh?" He smirked, "that means it'll be twice as fun to beat you! Sand world!" He laughed maniacally, sand covered the two Zodiacs and almost all of Magnolia. It left the two mages immobile.

"Sapphy! I can't move!" Gale yelled, Sapphy was struggling herself.

"Use your phase spell!" Sapphy called back to her.

"Spirit magic. Phase!" Gale yelled, Sapphy and Gale both disappeared from their spots. And reappeared behind Ajeel.

"Fire angels burn!" Sapphy yelled, a wave of fire shot at Ajeel, he dodged it but didn't realize Gale had sent the exact same spell at him.

"That was so uncool!" Ajeel yelled trying to get rid of the fire on his ship. While he was distracted though Gale and Sapphy went into a unison raid. They joined hands and aimed at the sand mage.

Sapphy and Gale took off their limiters to make sure he stayed down, "Unison raid! Entity crushing force!" Ajeel was slapped down to the deck of the ship, the force was so strong he broke through the ship and to the ground below. There was a large dust cloud as he made contact with the Earth.

"Thanks Sapphy, I was getting my-." Gale began, but was cut off by Sapphy giving her a hug, "Sapphy? Are you ok?"

Sapphy pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes, then she did the unthinkable. Sapphy kissed Gale. Gale was surprised at first before closing her eyes, Sapphy pulled away and looked at Gale.

"I thought I lost you.. James and CJ told me you were taking on Ajeel alone.. and I know you're strong but.. but.. I'm sorry." She hung her head, ashamed of herself for some stupid reason.

"Sapphy it's okay, I was honestly getting my butt kicked and if it wasn't for you I would of died." She said fully serious. "I'm grateful that you came." She smiled at Sapphy, "Now we should probably make sure Ajeel is taken care of." Sapphy nodded, they used their magic to float down to where Ajeel had landed. He was unconscious, before he had the chance to wake up they put a pair of magic limiting handcuffs on him.

They also put their own limiters back on to save their magic power.

"I should go, we need to split off to find more of the twelve-." Sapphy started to say, she was cut off by Gale turning her around and kissing her.

"Stay safe." Gale whispered before using her spirit magic to disappear, Sapphy smiled before turning to find another enemy.

"I will." She whispered to herself, "but the same goes for you." She mumbled.

'Ajeel has been taken down.' Gale's voice rang in Sapphy's head, 'One down, eleven more to go.'

'Good job Gale!' James's voice rang.

'Thanks, but Sapphy helped too.' Gale said, their voices cut off to focus more on the problem at hand.

They had to make sure to stay safe, they did make promises after all.

And everyone intended to keep those promises.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
One Spriggan down, eleven more to go! Everyone's fine for now but will things stay that way forever?

Find out in the next part of Fleed From Fairy Tail! And make sure to check out my other story too, Elements Of Sabertooth!

Stay tuned to see what happens next!