MiraJane vs Bloodman

MiraJane did not know how it happened, but she found herself very, very, very far away from Magnolia. She looked around her surroundings, sand as far as the eye could see, and the occasional cactus. She looked down at her torn skirt, she sighed as she tied it up and headed through the scorching hot sand that burned her feet. Despite being hot though, there was wind, but the only thing that did was blow the sand into her face and hair and make it almost impossible to see. She continued walking until she spotted a hooded figure up in the distance, with people surrounding him, all with their arms extended outwards..?

As Mira got closer to the figure she gasped in shock, the people around him were hanging on posts. Some dead, others on the verge of death, all painfully hanging there by their hands and nailed through the feet, they were being crucified. The hooded figure turned around and Mira gasped again.

"You're a.. a.." She was at a loss for words, she backed away as the hooded figure advanced closer and closer, until he practically stood on top of her, "Spriggan.." she choked out, she punched him in the gut but his chest plate only caused her pain, she held her hand in pain and stared up at the looming figure.

"Close.." his voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and Mira wished for him to never open his mouth again, "I'm a Bloodman." He grinned from ear to ear, his grin made him no more handsome, if possible it just made him more ugly.

Mira backed away more and more until something caught her eye, a small girl with white hair, Mira's white hair. And a muscular man next to her, tears welled in Mira's eyes as she realized who they were.

"Lisanna.. Elfman.." she cried, Lisanna's eye fluttered open as she saw Mira, she gave her a weak smile before going limp again on the post she was nailed to.

MiraJane lost it.

She wasn't even in a Satan Soul yet when she punched Bloodman again, her fist went through his armor, leaving a giant hole in it. Bloodman stumbled back in shock that such a weak girl could do so much damage to him, but he knew she didn't have long to live after being in such close proximity to him.

Bloodman waved his hand and explosions went off around Mira, debris flew at her body, hitting her legs, arms, face, almost any body part that was touchable got hit by debris. Bloodman expected her to go down and beg for mercy, but she just smirked at him, taking off all the limiters from her wrists. He watched as her appearance began to change, and before he knew it she had activated a soul.

Only this wasn't a Satan Soul.

"Primordial Soul: Tartarus!" She yelled, her skin burned red, her eyes black like coal with red embers in them, her hair like magma, black with red swirls that fell to the ground in a sort of lava-waterfall thing. She wore a suit of armor, that literally burned red, her armor was scorching hot! Only this wasn't just Mira anymore, it was Tartarus as well.

Bloodman gaped at the girl who had the power to host a primordial being in her body. But then shook with anger when he realized what this meant, he was a primordial being, meaning he could rid her of any illness since it would also affect him. Meaning his nano particles would have no affect on her body.

Bloodman growled with rage, but before he could attack, Tartarus-MiraJane beat him to it. She growled and roared as monsters rose from the depths of hell, horrific beings you only saw in myths. Ugly women with snakes for hair, a monster with the head of a bull but body of a man, large men with only one eye, and that was only the first wave.

Six more waves followed. Each stronger than the previous one, as the monsters ran towards Bloodman, attacking him ruthlessly over and over until his body's nano particles forced them to wither and die. But they came back, more angry and full of fighting spirit than the first time. Bloodman felt himself losing. So he did the only logical thing he could think of.

He exploded himself in a whirlwind of skulls. These skulls evaporated the monsters and tore at MiraJane's armor too, by the time the explosion subsided she had physically been forced to turn back into her normal self. She ran towards those who were crucified, taking those who were still alive off the boards, and those who died burying them in the sand. She took Elfman and Lisanna off their posts as well, and embraced them tightly. Crying into their shoulders as a strange light washed over the desert.

"Lisanna!? Elfman?!" Mira cried as she watched them disappear, and watched the sand beneath her feet vanish as well. Replaced by the streets of Magnolia, she looked around urgently for anyone of her guild mates, or simply anyone who knew what had happened.

But then she saw something that made her heart skip a beat. The shadow of a young boy with black hair, the shadow of Zeref. He walked away from Mira, leaving her shocked and speechless. Before reacting on instinct and quickly running to the Fairy Tail guild hall.

She arrived and saw everyone of her guild mates there, some in better shape than others.

"Mira?" Lucy asked, "Mira what's wrong?" Mira was our of breath and tired but did her best to explain.

"Spriggan Twelve.. Bloodman down.. Zeref is here..!" She exclaimed wide eyed and scared, everyone within earshot wore the same expression she did. Everything up to now had only been dumb luck, could they really win a fight where their strongest player was a dark mage? And an immortal one at that.

MiraJane sighed, before collapsing on the ground in a heap of tiredness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's eleven down! Only Brandish to go! And of course I saved Brandish to fight with Lucy! But now they've actually seen Zeref, how can they beat an immortal dark mage? Read to find out!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!