Cammie vs Neinhart

Cammie huffed as a figure stood in front of her, she watched as her older brother fought her. Bad memories bubbled up inside of her as she fought them more and more, and tears of anger and hatred built up in the corners of her eyes.

"Ah yes, my beautiful historias have no trouble fighting you.." a voice sang from behind the two men, the owner of the voice looked rather feminine, the only thing masculine about him was.. well nothing really, he looked like a female.

"You're just scum." Cammie spat as her older brother slashed a sword at her and tore at her clothing, she lashed her hair out at him and wrapped him up, he tried to cut her hair but she swiftly reinforced her hair with magic. Her brother's sword broke when it hit her hair, leaving a furious boy caught in her hair.

"This is exactly why I never liked you." He spat, Cammie just sighed at his hurtful words, she had heard this many times growing up, "you always thought you were better than me. But you never were." He growled, Cammie frowned before getting a hard expression on her face, she stared at her brother with such a hatred in her eyes that sweat trickled down the side of his face.

"I wasn't stronger than you before. But I am now." She growled softly, she rolled up her sleeves to reveal her limiters, she swiftly took them off as her magic power rose higher and higher. Her brother's eyes widened in shock as he started to squirm more in an effort to break free from Cammie's hair.

"I'll see you one day, brother." Cammie smiled before setting her hair ablaze, it ran towards her brother and scorched him until he was nothing more but a burnt husk, and the historia swiftly disappeared just like that. Cammie turned her attention to the flamboyant man who seemed to be trying to escape, her hair lashed out at him as he tried to run.

"I'll deal with you now, Neinhart." She said harshly, her hair coiled around his leg, lifting him into the air and dangling him upside down. Blood rushed to his face, turning his cheeks and face red, he clawed at the hair around his leg trying to break free, but it seemed to be in vain.

"You're historias aren't very funny." She spat at him, Neinhart smiled at her with a nervous expression. She eyed him as he tried to explain himself to put himself in a better lighting.

"You see.. I was just trying to.. to help you! Yes you see I just wanted you to reconcile with your dear brother." He batted his eyelashes innocently, "I was simply trying to help!" He clapped his hands together, Cammie didn't buy any of it, her hair's grip on his leg became tighter, and if it was possible Cammie swore she saw some color drain from his face.

"Why you—." He motioned his hands in a strangling motion, Cammie arched an eyebrow at his movement.

"I thought you were trying to help me?" She asked him, Neinhart smiled once again, he did a good innocent smile, but Cammie knew it was anything but innocent.

Her hair wrapped around his entire body, stretching from his feet all the way to the top of Neinhart's head, the angry and scared look in his eyes almost made Cammie stop, but she couldn't. This was a fight for all of Fiore and she couldn't back down yet. Neinhart was unable to be seen in the mess of her hair, she smiled as Neinhart went limp in her hair.

But quickly frowned when a cold and sharp object pierced her stomach. She looked behind her to see her brother once again, with his sword stabbed through her stomach. She gasped in pain as he turned the sword around and pulled it out.

Her brother spoke, but it was not her brother's voice coming from the historia.

"If I go down you come with me." Her brother spoke, but the voice was a mix of his own and Neinhart's, she growled in rage at the husk as it disappeared into thin air, leaving a mage bleeding to death on the battlefield.

'Nein... Neinhart is down..' Cammie told the others telepathically, even in her mind she couldn't get the words out, she wrapped her hair around her stomach to try and control the bleeding. It helped but it wouldn't stay like that for long. She lumbered her way as far as she could before falling down in front of Kardia Cathedral. A pool of blood dispersing around her cold and limp body.

'Good job Cammie!' Lucy's voice rang in her head, as other words of congratulations got merged together. Cammie smiled fondly at the voice of her friends.

'Thanks.. and goodnight.' Cammie said, she closed her eyes and felt her grasp on reality start to leave. Her hair sprawled out around her, encircling her body in a last effort of a sort of protection.

'What?! Cammie?!' Lucy's voice said fearfully, 'Cammie where are you? I'm coming right now!' She screamed, into her head.

'Kar... dia Cathedral..' Cammie thought. By the time Lucy arrived it would be too late, Cammie smiled softly before falling asleep.

Falling asleep to her friends urgent cries in her head, falling asleep to a pair of footsteps running towards her, falling asleep to a gasp of a small, dark blue haired mage standing over her body.

"Don't worry Cammie.." She said hurriedly, "I'll save you." Cammie smiled softly as she heard Wendy crouch down and try to heal her. Smiling as she put her life in Wendy's hands.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh dang Cammie is down! Will Wendy be able to save her or is it lights out for the master hair mage?

Stay tuned to find out the fate of Cammie, next time on Fled From Fairy Tail!