Juvia vs Jacob

Juvia ran full speed around Magnolia, somehow her friends were finding members of the twelve while she came up empty handed. It was probably a good thing she wasn't finding any of the twelve but it still made her annoyed that she wasn't 'good enough' to battle one of the twelve, well at least in her imagination that is.

Juvia turned multiple corners running as fast as she could, which she soon learned was an awful idea. She ran into a man with a dark suit and a weird skull tattoo on his forehead. Juvia took a step back and looked at the tall man who had a disapproving and sour look etched on his face.

"Well it seems I've found myself a Fairy.." he smiled down at Juvia, his smile sent chills up her spine. There was something about this man that just set her off. She took a few steps backwards and he took steps forward. But then he just disappeared without a trace.

"What? Did Juvia just imagine him?" She asked herself, but soon learned she did not imagine him when a hand tightened around her throat from behind. She gasped as he lifted her off the ground and into the air.

"That.. that won't work on Juvia!" She spat out as her body turned to water in his hands. He watched as her water body flowed down from his hand.

"Fancy little trick you got there." He said intrigued, "but not fancy enough." He disappeared again and Juvia tried to find any trace of him but couldn't, but she then felt a knife cut at her back, she barely had enough to for her water body to take over. She wasn't harmed but she sadly couldn't say the same about her top. She watched as it fell on the ground and as Jacob's face turned red in embarrassment.

"How lewd! Cover yourself up!" He covered his eyes and turned away from Juvia, Juvia quickly learned she now had an advantage over the polite mage.

"Oh no! It seems Juvia's bottoms have been cut as well! Whatever shall Juvia do?" She faked, Jacob sputtered nonsense that didn't make sense to Juvia. He closed his eyes more tightly and clamped his hands over them as well.

"Aha!" Juvia yelled, "Water slicer!" She roared, as the water ran towards Jacob.

"Hm?" He said not clearly hearing the mage apparently, he was struck in the back by the Water slicer, he yelled out in pain as he suddenly disappeared again. Juvia waited apprehensively for him to reappear, she suddenly felt a presence behind her and barely had time to dodge an attack from him. He was unbelievably strong even with his eyes closed.

"Come back here you dirty little mage!" He lashed out at Juvia, he grabbed hold of her arm but was quickly holding onto water instead. He shook his hand in the air to get the water off of it. While he was distracted Juvia took the opportunity to attack.

"Water cyclone!" She yelled, the cyclone roared towards Jacob and hit him in the face, sending him skidding back a few feet but not very much. Juvia was starting to worry about whether she'd be able to beat this foe on her own or not. She tried to call help through telepathy but no one else seemed to be using the connection. She was all alone.

"Water lock!" She screamed and trapped Jacob in a dome of water, he flailed around trying to get out, but soon realized that may be impossible. He moved to clap his hands together to send Juvia away to his pocket dimension, but the force of the water seemed to be pushing his hands apart. He looked up to see a very angry bluette staring at him from outside of the water bubble. But he quickly looked away in seeing that there was nothing covering her top half.

"You dared to try and hurt Fiore.." she growled lowly as her eyes got a glint in them no one had seen since her Phantom Lord days, Jacob was going to say something but his limited air held him back.

"And for that you will die a slow and painful death.." she smiled cruelly at the mage in her water lock. The color started to drain from his face as his oxygen levels were getting lower and lower. He stared at the bluette, despite her no longer having her top, his eyes had a pleading look in them, asking her to stop. But she didn't. And Jacob soon felt the water around his neck putting more force there than anywhere else.

She was suffocating him in more than one way, when Juvia said the death would be painful she meant it.

"And here Juvia thought you were supposed to be powerful." She sneered at the mage on the verge of death, "what a disappointing realization that you are not as powerful as you say you are." The fords got stronger and stronger, and before he knew it he heard cracks and pops. It was his neck.

Jacob was his world going dark around him as his neck broke and his oxygen ran out. He never dreamed he would be taken down so easily, but he had made a great mistake in the beginning of the battle.

He had underestimated a mage or Stellar Zodiac. And one of Juvia's caliber nonetheless. Before Jacob's world went completely back he looked at his killer one last time and saw bracelets littering the ground around her. She had taken off her limiters to make sure she won this battle. Unlike Jacob, Juvia had not come here to play and mess around.

And that was his big mistake.

Juvia sighed as the body in the water lock went limp. Her hands started to shake, she hadn't felt like that since Phantom Lord, and it was not a feeling she enjoyed.

'Spriggan Twelve member Jacob has been taken down.' Juvia said in her head as she walked away from the man's body in the water lock. She decided she would keep him there for a while, just to make sure he wasn't faking somehow.

'Four down. Eight to go.' She announced.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Juvia is pretty hardcore, but it's nice to know she'll go psycho if it's for the sake of her friends.

So far none of the Zodiacs have died, but how long will that piece of peace of maintain itself?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next!