Family Matters

"I have three flipping brothers?!" Reina yelled when she awoke, she had awoken in Makarov's office, the members of Stellar Cross had sought refuge in there to hide away from the nosy adults in Fairy Tail, but Reina's brothers and Hiryur, along with his friends, insisted on going into the office with them, so Makarov allowed it. While in the office Takara watched over Reina while she was asleep, not even allowing her brothers to come close to her, he didn't even allow Kouki or Kishiko to come near her, and they were her best friends! Of course her brothers grumbled about this, but it was reassuring to know someone did care for her.

Once Reina finally awoke Takara allowed people to come near her, "Dad never told us about you either.." Eiji sat down next to her and leaned against the wall, Nobuyuki and Mitsuo sat down as well, "we have a lot of questions to ask you.." Eiji said and looked at his brothers before looking back at Reina.

"What's mom like?" Nobuyuki blurted out, "is she as pretty as dad said? Or as nice? As strong?" He kept on asking random questions, giving Reina no time to answer, so she waited until he ran out of breath. Before he did, he asked two more questions that made Reina's stomach twist. "Why did mom take you but not the rest of us? Why did she leave dad?" These questions caused everyone in the room to look at Reina like she had the answer, but she didn't.

"I.. I don't know guys.. maybe because of James..?" She offered, this only caused more confused looks from the people in the room, Reina didn't know why before realizing no one knew who James was. "James is our step dad, mom loves him very much. He's actually the father of Satomi, our step sister, and Tsukiko and Yasu, our half sister and half brother." She told them, she expected them to be happy to hear they had more siblings but instead they groaned when they heard this.

"We have more family?!" Mitsuo sighed, "we already have all the other half siblings! There's already Uta, our step brother, then there's Takeo, Tatsuo, and Toshi-Shita, they're triplets, there's Rikona and Sayuri, then there's flipping Shina and Sumiye, who were born a couple months ago." Once Mitsuo finished all of the Stellar Cross members mouths were practically hitting the floor.

"Jeez, doesn't your dad know what protection is?" Kouki asked as he was counting the number of kids on his fingers, "that's like.. a lot of kids!" He exclaimed as he gave up counting, Kishiko laughed at her boyfriend, he wasn't the brightest at times, but she still loved him.

Reina was more excited to hear that she had two baby sisters, she practically flew off the floor as she got up, "where are they?! I want to meet them all!" She said excitedly, she grabbed her brother's arms and dragged the three of them out of the room to show her, the others followed as they also wanted to meet Reina's family. They walked for a few seconds before seeing Gajeel talking to a woman who was holding two small babies, with six other kids surrounding them, the quadruplets excitedly walked over, well except for Reina who, upon seeing her family, was suddenly very scared to go over there, but her brothers and friends pushed/pulled her over.

"Guys! Look who we have!" Eiji said to get everyone's attention, "it's Reina!" He announced as he pulled her closer to the family, she awkwardly looked at everyone who stared back at her, just as awkwardly.

"Um.. hi everyone." She waved shyly, "I'm.. I'm Reina.. you're sister." She said, looking around at the stunned faces of her siblings and step mom, Gajeel just smiled down at her which helped Reina feel a little more confident. She smiled before getting bombarded by the six other kids who she had just introduced herself to.

"You're Reina? I'm Uta." Uta smiled at her, something about Uta was eerily familiar to the members of Stellar Cross, he had a mix lavender and blush colored hair, like his mother, who's name was Dai, but with white streaks, he also had piercing blue eyes.. Reina and the others practically yelled aloud when they realized who he reminded them of.

"You look.. exactly like Satomi.." Reina said in shock as she looked at the boy, "why do you look like Satomi?!" She said again, Uta took a step back as Dai looked at Reina, a mix of surprise and confusion on her face.

"You know Satomi?" Dai asked as she stared at Reina, "how do you know of her?" She asked again, Reina was more concerned as to how Dai knew of Satomi! The only people who knew about her were her family and friends, not some random lady like Dai.

Reina looked at them all before looking at her friends who gave her a silent thumbs up, "Satomi's my step sister, she's uh.. the daughter of this guy named James and uh.. yeah." She shrugged, Dai looked like she was about to have a heart attack, "is something wrong?" Reina asked worried as she walked over to Dai.

"Let me get this straight." Dai looked at Reina, "my ex boyfriend, James, is your step dad, and my daughter, Satomi, is your step sister?" She asked, Reina nodded, "this makes no sense." She mumbled, everyone agreed that it made no sense, but no one tried to explain it either, they sort of just shrugged it off and began talking again.

After what seemed like hours of the family all talking they decided to stop, mainly because the babies had to be put down for a nap so Dai left, leaving the others behind. Reina was about to leave when she felt someone grab her arm, she turned around to see Uta and all her other siblings behind him, "what's going on?" She asked, "I'm tired and we've been talking for hours." She laughed.

The kids looked at her seriously which made her stop laughing, "We want you to bring us to see our family, so I can see my dad.. and my sister.. and the rest of our family." Uta said, he looked Reina dead in the eyes, "please Reina, take us with you."

"I'd love to guys, but I'm supposed to go on a job request and I'm not going straight home and—." Reina began before feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see her team members, two with looks of relief on their faces and one of sadness. "What is it?"

"The job request got taken already, Kouki's dad and his team took the request days ago, but the request hadn't been taken off the market yet." Kishiko said sadly, Takara and Kouki pretended to be sad but were high fiving behind Kishiko's back, "we're leaving tomorrow." She mumbled sadly, Reina wanted to be sad but she happily turned over to her siblings, who all had big grins on their faces too.

"This means you guys can come with me!" Reina practically jumped up and down before stopping, "if that's okay with dad, I mean." She looked at Gajeel, hopeful, as did the other kids, he seemed to think about this for a moment before shrugging.

"Eh, why not, with you lot gone there'd be some peace and quiet at this guild." Gajeel said, "you can go." He smiled at them, they all quickly ran to hug their father, yelling quick thanks you's at him before all running off to pack their things.

Reina turned to her friends who watched the nine all leave in horror, "don't worry guys, they'll be on their best behavior." Reina reassured them.

"That's not what I'm worried about, I'm your boyfriend, there's only one of me, and like, nine of them! I'm gonna die!" Takara groaned as he slumped against Reina, Reina laughed and kissed his cheek, making Takara blush and quickly make sure none of her siblings were around before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"You'll be fine, and Kishiko, there will be other job requests to take." Reina reassured them both. Kishiko frowned before smiling and nodding her head, Reina was right, there would be more jobs to go on.

But there would also be jobs they would wish they never took.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Holy crap that's a lot of kids, and a lot of disappointment from Kishiko realizing the job was already taken.

Will there be more jobs like Reina said? How will Levy, James, and the others react to the new family? And will Takara really survive a trip with all of Reina's family?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!