Celestial Cross

The Fairies cheered for their victory over Zeref. With the Spriggan Twelve gone he had fled back to his continent, leaving the Fairies with high spirits and a celebration. The Zodiacs stared at them, even with all the losses during the war they still remained on the brighter side of things. Even when their guild had diminished in numbers they did not seem to be mourning their dead, the dead who piled high in front of the Zodiacs. The former Fairies shed tears as they had once called some of these people friends, and some were even family. But the Zodiacs all wept together, as they mourned their greatest loss in the war.

The death of CJ and Cammie.

They knew even before they died that their time was coming close to an end. James and Gale sat next to CJ at all hours of the day and night, hoping and praying that their little sister would somehow get better. But she didn't, her wounds were too severe, as were Cammie's. They survived two nights by pure willpower, but on the third night a scream had cut through the silent night. Gale's scream, as she held the cold hand of her once lively sister, CJ had passed on first, then Cammie followed suit. Leaving the Zodiacs to mourn their friends passing.

"How?" Gale cried out as she watched the Fairies celebrate, their eyes turned to look at her, "how can you all celebrate while your comrades are dead..?" She asked them.

"Because, they died an honorable death." Erza had replied, "they would surely want us to celebrate."

"So you aren't going to mourn them?" Sapphy asked, "you aren't going to wish them farewell and tell them you'll see them again? You're just going to.. to be some selfish assholes?" She asked them, the Fairies were shocked at what she called them.

"It's not your place to judge." Natsu spat, "you may of helped us in this war. But that doesn't make us all buddies." He growled at her, Gale put a protective arm in front of Sapphy, to protect her from Natsu or Natsu from her the Zodiacs didn't know.

Lucy looked at the Fairies, when had they turned so cold? "We'll be on our way then." She announced, "we have a long journey back to our guild." She lied, she could open a portal in an instant and be back at their guild, she just wanted to leave desperately.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Lisanna asked her, "come back to Fairy Tail. Come back home.." she said, there was murmured agreement as the Fairies tried to persuade her to leave the Zodiacs and return to Fairy Tail.

"She isn't coming back to you dumbasses." Gray said and crossed his arms, "now if you excuse us, we'll be leaving." He said sternly, the Fairies backed off. Gale picked up her limp sister's body as Sapphy took Cammie's. They turned away from the Fairies and walked away from the guild, a dark cloud of sorrow loomed over them. It was something they couldn't seem to shake, it didn't feel normal, it didn't feel like them at all.

"What if.. what if we don't go back to the guild?" Lucy suggested, "what if we make our own guild.. a.. a dark guild.." Lucy said, the others stared at her in shock, she was the last person anyone would believe to suggest such a thing.

"I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth, Lucy." Gray said and took her hand, "even if that means becoming outcasts." He joked, Lucy smiled at him, appreciating his words.

"Wherever my best friend goes, I go too." Levy announced, she stood next to Lucy.

"Well I guess I'm coming too then." James sighed and took Levy's hand in his own.

"..." Juvia looked down at the ground, "I can't be in a dark guild.. not again.. it just feels so.. so.. so awful!" She cried, "I'm sorry.. I can't go with you.." Juvia told them, but they understood how she felt, and knew she just couldn't join them.

"The dark guild life isn't for me." MiraJane smiled, "But I'm not going to stop you.."

"I'm with them too.. I'm a healer.. I couldn't be dark even if I tried.." Wendy mumbled.

"As much as I'd love to join you four.. I'm with Juvia." Gale said, "A dark guild would be so unnatural, I can't join you."

"Neither can I." Sapphy said, the two stood next to Juvia. Now there only remained Ian, standing in the middle of the two opposite groups, staring from his lover to his friends and back again.

"I.. I.." He looked at Juvia with a 'sorry' in his eyes, "You'll find someone better than me, I'm sure of it." He said sorrowful, Juvia frowned as tears streamed down her eyes.

"I won't. You know that. I'll never find someone better." Juvia said, she hugged him and cried into his chest. Ian hugged her back, holding back his own tears.

"And you know I'll never move on, but you will." Ian whispered, he cupped her face in his hand and kissed her, a goodbye kiss but it was full of love, as if it were simply a kiss for no reason.

"We'll meet again.." he promised, Juvia looked up. And her love vanished before her eyes, into a portal that seemed to suck him up, but leave the five girls there. In the middle of nowhere, with tears in their eyes and clouds over their hearts as their friends vanished.

The only remaining thing was a note on the ground, "We'll meet again, as friends, enemies, family.. who knows, but we can't wait. Signed the mages of the dark guild, Celestial Cross"

The five girls stared at the note again and again, not moving for what seemed like hours. They were really gone, they were really a dark guild, and they really might never see them again.

But they promised they would.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh dang, the gang has split up! Are they still friends? Enemies? Who knows! Well you will in the next part that is!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!

And make sure to check out my new story, this ones a Naruto fanfiction! It's called Back To The Past. Make sure to read it!