Protect Him!!!!!!!

I don't understand. This isn't me being sarcastic or anything, I'm just genuinely confused as to why thousands of girls find the need to defend and protect a couple of white boys who have obviously done something wrong? What is this???

Listen, please don't let people get away with saying shit. Please don't let people get away with saying shit. PLEASE DON'T LET PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH SAYING SHIT.

Alright, Mr. Twisty the clown made a rape joke. Bad. He apoligized. Semi okay....why are ya'll defending him? If people want to be mad at him for making the joke, they have every right to be!!!

Rape is NOT  a fucking joke. How would you feel if one day, you're walking home on the streets and suddenly you get pulled into an alley and get raped. Or you go to a party and get raped. Either way, imagine being raped, and then one of your idols goes and makes a little twitcam and makes fun of something that was scarring and probably disturbing for you. Just makes a joke about something that made you suffer. Listen, it's not a good feeling. I was sexually assaulted once, and even sexual assault jokes HURT a hell of a lot. 

Now, I'm not only here to make fun of Clownie and his phsycotic fans, I'm here to point out everyone who's done this.

1D fans do this, 5SOS fans do this, JB fans do this, every single type of fandom has these people who always seem to feel like they have to fucking defend the hell out of someone who's obviously done wrong. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.

I'm no longer a fan of 5sos bc they've had way too many screw ups for me to wave off as "they're just young and learning." Listen, I'm done with those types of people. I'm done with racist people, sexist people, homophobic people, I don't want any in my life. So I'm done with these 4 guys. As for 1D, they've had a couple screw ups but they weren't as wild as 5SOS'.

My point is: please stop exusing your fave's screw ups as "oh he's just young" " oh he's just learning" " oh it's not even that big of a deal" etc. Accept that they made mistakes, and educate yourself on WHY it's wrong! Don't just stand there and think that it's OKAY what they're doing or saying, okay? It's literally SAD to see.

Anyways, I "love" those 5sos fans who think 5SOS are angels and will protect the living crap out of them that try to tell US directioners that 1D are assholes too just because 2 of them smoke weed... ????? hahahhahaha.

Listen honey, your faves have made fun of MY culture about 3 times, one made 2 rape jokes, there's VARIOUS "rumours" (keep in mind RUMOURS) that they treat their overweight fans terribly, they've said/tweeted a lot of racial/homophobic slurs, etc. That's a lot next to smoking weed, innit?

I mean yeah, if you're a fan of 5sos then like cool. They are nice guys, they've done a lot of good things but make sure that you point out those bad things they do and know that what they're doing is not okay. Thanks :)

okay now I'm prepared for the long ass comments ranting about how my opinion is wrong. I'm ready :D