The Purge

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

bc a real Purge is coming.

Oh yes guys, it sounds are ridiculous as you're thinking it sounds. Basically, a gang of phsycopaths are going to go on a killing spree. Wow, just what we need right now.

Its dumb, its stupid. AND ITS HAPPENING. DONT THINK IM TROLLING OR ANYTHING, THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING AND I CANNOT COMPREHEND PEOPLES STUPIDITY.

Basically, if you live in Detroit, be fucking careful, this is all happening there. Be careful, never be alone and try to avoid any big public places. I hope the best for you all living there, and hopefully not a lot of you get killed.

This purge people are also rumoured to be going to Jacksonville, FL. It is promised that the Purge will begin on the 30th.

If this doesnt scare you to shit, idk what does. Please, anyone out there, just be careful. I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BC WHO GOES OUTSIDE.

On serious note, please, wherever you are, be EXTRA careful. I don't want any of you getting hurt or anything like that, it'd be tragic.

Please go and search up if your city or state will be affected. From all Ive read, it's only Detroit and some other place but I forgot what it was ugh.

Okay, Anal stresses and she just pulled an unnecessary all nighter.

Um, im gonna go and try and write.

hope I didnt utterly depress all of you

links:

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/could-real-life-purge-threat-happen-this-weekend/

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-stories/purge-real-life-details-emerge-multiple-threats-around-u-s/14685/

THERES GONNA BE A PURGE IN THE BAY AREA!!!!! 11!1!!

AUGUST 25TH 12AM-6AM

AUGUST 30TH 12AM-6AM

APPARENTLY IN DEEP SAN FRAN, OAKLAND, PALO ALTO, AND VALLEJO

TO ANYONE IN KENTUCKY/PLANNING ON GOING TO THE KENTUCKY FESTIVAL

BE CAREFUL!! some group of assholes has planned a Purge-esque murder spree between 8:30AM and 6PM.

EVEN IF YOURE NOT GOING PLEASE SPREAD THIS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STAY SAFE