Louis Tomlinson

You know, there is an old saying in the directioner fandom.

" You're not a true directioner if you don't love all of them."

which means, don't you dare call yourself a loyal and dedicated directioner if you don't like Louis. Call yourself a fan, but you are not a directioner.

Why the hell are ya'll being so cruel towards Louis? I mean, yes, I get that hes a huge asshole but was #replaceLouiswithLuke really necessary? No, it wasn't. Leave my babes Louis alone, he's amazing in an asshole way.

Louis MAKES One Direction, okay? His voice is the reason why they're so different. It's raspy, it's feminine, it's beautiful. I love Louis' voice, his voice gives me life.

Long haired Louis looked dirty as fuck, but I was still here for him. I am a loyal motherfucking bitch and I hoped everyday that he'd cut it. And he did, and I was proud.

Louis may not be the most attractive one in the band, or has the best voice, or is the best person, but I still love him no matter what. He's forever in my heart, even if he is an asshole.

so to you assholes who dare call yourselves directioners and always bash on Louis, FUCK YOU. Get out, no one needs you here. More Louis for us bitch.

Anyways, yeah :)