Dark Fanfictions

Now the question is:

do I hate dark fan fictions?

Generally, yes, but not all the time. If it's done well, then I like it. Now you're probably asking, what do you mean by 'well'?

Well...

I just hate when I find dark fanfictions, read the entire book and there's never a reason why 1D are like this. I understand that it's fiction and 1D isn't really like this, but if you want it to be a 1d fan fiction, make it them. If theyre dark, it's not actually them, you're really just using them as actors. Its not 1d.

The only way I ever read dark fan fictions where the guys arent actually them is when they have a BACK STORY AS TO WHY THEYRE DARK. You know, maybe their sister died or something and ever since that they've been wrecked about it.

Maybe that's why I enjoyed "Dark" so much. I thought Dark was great, actually. It was good, in my opinion. Sure, it had some smut in it, but it still had a plot, and it wasn't repetitive. In the end, Harry was a changed person, and so was Bo. I thought Dark was good, not the best, but it was good. Possibly the best Dark Harry fic I've read.

So unless they have backstory, I refuse to read any dark fics.

okay that's all the rants Im going to post today. More to cum