Zayn u deserve better, man

okay just gonna be v blunt about this:

Zayn Malik deserves SO much better than Perrie Edwards. This is literally not jealousy, not hatred towards Perrie or anything, this is a fucking fact. Zayn deserves someone who genuinely RESPECTS his religion and culture. Not someone who appropiate's his culture. Zayn deserves someone who won't be racist towards him. Not someone who called him an Indian. Zayn deserves someone who will stand up to racism towards him. Not someone who won't even call out her mother for being anti-Islam, specifically knowing that her own daughter is soon to be married to a Muslim man.

Basically, Zayn deserves better.

Perrie literally does so much racist shit, not only to Muslims but also to black people. In general, she's just done so much racist shit and her little fans always defend and protect her. I'm not the biggest fan of Perrie, but even if I was, I WOULD NOT STAND UP FOR HER IF SHE'S BEING RACIST. I've posted shit about how I don't agree with some things that 1D have said or done because they shouldn't think that they can get away from saying or doing these things. Like that one time Niall wore a sombrero and Liam's first insticts was to say in a phony accent "Mexico Mexico!" He didn't even pronounce it correctly. (tho i do get that he's British but I still find it disrespectful.)

Please, don't be afraid to hesitate to call people out on their shit. Seriously, don't be.

BUT I will also like to point out: Zayn isn't the only one who goes through anti-Islamic hate, understand that. There is thousands of other Muslims who go through what Zayn goes through, if not worse. Please realize they are there and don't just post these types of things because of Zayn. Okay thanks.

Grr I've had such a bad day :(((((