Eye

Hey kids, can you say "pissed"?

Because guess what, I'm pissed.

Actually, I'm more sad than pissed. Yeah, Let's say I'm sad. Now, you're probably wondering WHY I'm pissed. Or, you simply don't care.

Well, I'm gonna tell you anyways.

I got this eye thing.

Basically, this started when I was 4. Yes, that long ago. It was the first time i got this eye thing, and the doctors were all so scared and confused as to what it is that I had to get surgery on it, and it never came back again...on that eye, at least.

Then I turned 8, hey look, it's that fucking eye thing again. I didn't get surgery on it, but slowly it just went away. I had to go to multiple doctors, heard multiple Mexican remedies, and in the end, graphic scene here, the thing exploded :/

Then when I was 10, wow, what do you know? It's the damn thing again. This one was faster and it kind of went away fast.

Then I was 12, woke up and there it was. This one went away in 2 days, but I had to be pressing ice on it for those 2 days :/

and finally, here I am as a 17 year old girl. Woke up, couldn't open her eye. GOes to the bathroom, cleans her eye and then boom. THERE IT IS. It's still growing as I write, and I probably shouldn't even be on cuz it's making it worse but whatever.

But what's weird is that in all those other times, it never grew on the eye that i had gotten surgery, bc according to the doctors, that eye was suppose to be immune.

Im SUPPOSE to be going to the doctor, but my mother said "oh, wait a week and then we'll go to the doctor." I CANNOT RISK COMIING BACK TO SCHOOL WITH THIS THING IT IS HIDEOUS. 

So now I'm pressing ice on it, hoping that it will go away.