The thing about racism

Serious topic here:

Racism.

I cringe at the word. If you don't know what racism is, this is the official definition for it.

rac·ism

ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Let's go deeper into that meaning.

Basically what that means is that people see a race as one. Oh look at that Black guy over there, he's probably gonna go rob something. What you may not know is that he works hard for his job, and that's the reason why he's well, rich. He doesnt NEED to rob no store.

You see a Mexican girl who hasnt showered. Oh well its probably because her family is poor because her parents are no good Mexicans. What you dont know is that her parents is just her mom, and she cant find a good enough job to support her family. Her job doesnt pay much and she has to get 3 jobs just to feed them.

Basically, dont judge a book by its cover. 

Race. Why should the color of my skin matter? What should the color of my eyes matter? Why? Because youre being taught that people with darker skin are WRONG. Or people with certain religion is WRONG. Or that people with certain friends  are WRONG. People with certain likes are WRONG. They want you all to follow the same trends, meaning clothes, shoes, watch the same tv shows, etc., just so you'll all be the same and you'll all fit in the vision of perfection society wants.

fuck that. 

funny thing is, race doesnt even exist...science wise. We're all the fucking same. Take away our skin color, our eye color, our body shape, and all that crap, and we're all the same. So why are we treating each other differently?