Big Accounts

First off, happy 18th birthday to this bitch, Luke Hemmings. One more year, Luke, one more fucking year and I'll be 18 with you :')

Okay second off, I saw my friend, @-frustration, make a rant about this so I'd like to add something to his rant.

So what he was saying was this:

There's been many many many fucking times where I have seen this popular account and then Id read their story and fucking enjoy it, and then Id message that person and...never get a response back. How shitty is that?

like bitch pls, does it really KILL you to reply to your messages? And youre probably thinkin "oh well that person must have like hundreds of messages to respond to anyways.

thats not it. Because they probably get like 10, like I do. because they probably have the same amount of "popularity" as I do. somtimes they have like a 800 followers and think theyre the shit. honey, no. just respond to your messages, its not hard.

trust me, its most of th popular accounts on here. BUT BEFORE YOU COMMENT LEAVING ME CRAP, IM NOT SAYING ITS ALL OF THEM, JUST SOME.

so anyways, he also mntioned something about popular accounts only being friends with popular accounts. I'm not gonna deny that most of my friends are popular on here. Im not. Its true, they are, i cant say anything about it. But remember that some of my best friends on here have like 20 - 200 followers so... :P

the reason why i talk to so much popular accounts is bc im nice to everyone. if i see an account  a lot in my newsfeed, then i kind of just talk to them too. if my friends have a friend, then i try to be thats person's friend too. basically when so many people talk to one person, they kind of just start getting followers and then theyre a big account and theyre part of the "big accounts crew".

i dont know, in the end of this all, i just want to say that there are accounts that are bitchy, but theres also accounts that are super duper nice. basically anyone im friends with that are big are good accounts :)

bies bros