Too Good For You

You know what really doesn't tickle my pickle?

Popular people on here.

There are SO many popular accounts on Wattpad that just seem to think theyre too good for everyone else and just don't talk to their fans, dont thank them, and only hang out with other popular people.

That is so obnoxious okay.

It bothers me so much! You have like, what? 2,000 fans? And you never talk to them, never thank them for their follows or thank them for all the reads, votes, comments and shares they've done for you.  I'm loosing my mind at how obnoxious that is,okay.

Its not every popular account tho. Just some. I know some really nice people on here that are the nicest, popular, but aren't mean or anything. People just seem to think that all popular people do this. Not true lolol.

Sometimes I get messages along the lines of

" You'll probably never respond but i love you blah blah blah"

Um yeah I will respond. I respond to every message i get, whether its through PM or its on my message board, I will fucking respond.

Also, I always thank the new people that follow me. But when I see that like 5 people at the same time have followed me, I pick one lucky person and thank them. But thats only bc im lazy, but at least i still do it.

Im getting really tired of this. Perfect time to transition to the next topic.

You know what is popular? People that have 1k followers or more. You know what isn't popular? 17 year old girls that have 600 followers. Thats not popular.

And i HATE HATE HATE HATE when people tell me Im popular. Im not popular okay. And lately, a whole group of people have only been trying to be my friend because apparently, they think im popular.

I only really trust my friends that I've had for a long time. The ones that were my friend even though I had 100 followers at the time. But that doesn't mean I dont trust the friends I have now, I just seem to feel more comfortable with friends I KNOW arent using me. 

I know some of my friends tease me with this popular thing, but it really does bother me. Until I get 1k, which is 400 followers away, I would appreciate just not being called popular.