Switching Schools

Well bam, there's another thing that my family has kept from me.

So I might be switching schools now, and apparently my mom didn't see that as something to tell me about. No, picking the water bottle off the floor of my room is WAAAAAY important than possibly switching schools, right?

So obviously, I'm fucking pissed. I am literally so tired of my mom keeping so much things from me like. wtf just tell me, what the hell am I going to do???

But anyways, I might be moving. I seriously don't know how to feel about that? Like, I've grown up with these people and have gone to school with them for YEARS. But at the same time, I grew up with these people and have gone to school with them for YEARS and that means I know how they are: stupid.

Apparently, this new school I might be going to has better people. Meaning, those ratchet kids usually don't talk with non ratchet people, which means they won't bother me :-)

But I don't know, naturally I'm gonna be scared to switch schools. I've never moved places or switched schools before so I don't know. I mean, I'm SORT OF scared of not being able to make friends, but at the same time Im not because I'm usually not very shy. But i dont know, theres always the possibility of people not liking you :/

so idk, im scared but at the same time entrigued. I'll update you guys on that some other day.