#FreePalestine

I was originally not gonna say anything about this topic, seeing as I haven't been very informed about it, but I decided to actually really look into it because it is important and it isn't something for me to keep to myself. By the way, I request you read @stwhyles's "rant" on this subject, which can be found in her book "Fuse".

I don't know how to explain what's going on really, it's literally way too hard to talk about these kinds of things for me. I hate war, I hate murder, I hate any of that type of thing when it's happening in real life. And what hurts the most is that small children are fucking involved in this. If you want more information, please please please look it up yourself. Everyone needs to be informed about what's going on because it is a big deal.

But I will try to explain it the best I can.

Basically what's going on is over the years, Israeli's have been taking over Palestinian's land. They've been taking their land, building Jewish schools, Jewish homes, and even a Jewish college, taking away basically everything Palestinian's had. Palestinians are being arrested, murdered, and are living in refugee camps. There is no equality here, just discrimination towards Palestinians.

The US have been talking crap. They've been saying shit about how they are going to help, to start peace, but they've done nothing but make everything worse.

and that's where YOU come in. Yes, you. With the little power I have with having some of you reading this story, I want to inform you and I want you to help. Join the movement, help everyone be informed and let Israel hear all of you.

Even if you simply make a status, send out a tweet, put it in your bio, it helps. It really does.

#FreePalestine

and for the remainder of this, I would just like to point out that even Zayn fucking Malik has sent out this tweet which helps tons because what I'm seeing on Tumblr is great. Everyone is trying to get informed just because of Zayn. Zayn is using his power, he's doing a great thing. He is an amazing person. Everyone give it up for Zayn Malik.

ps i know i missed some stuff, thats why i want you to go learn more about it