Sexism, Racism & Homophobia Part Two

I am a feminist.

How dare I, right? How dare I want equal rights for both men and women because in the end, we're all the same right? Just take the vagina's and the penises and other reproductive organs, we're all the same. So why is it that women are being downgrated for simply being a certain gender?

It is, by some people mainly males, that women are suppose to be the ones that clean, cook, stay home and be pretty. WELL FUCK THAT. 

" Go back to the kitchen."

" Stop being such a girl."

" You hit like a girl."

FUCK.YOU. 

MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SANDWHICH

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING A FUCKING GIRL? WE GO THROUGH PERIODS AND BIRTH JUST TO HAVE YOU I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THAT IS AN INSULT.

WOMEN ARE STRONG, DO NOT FIGHT ME ON THIS. GIVING BIRTH IS THE MOST PAINFUL THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD AND WE DO IT, SO DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT WOMEN ARE NOT STRONG.

I came back to school today. We have a dresscode policy. Basically, girls aren't allowed to show their bodies because "it will distract the boys."

Alright then, okay. Well school, why don't you start teaching boys to LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THEIR FUCKING HORMONES INSTEAD OF TEACHING GIRLS TO NOT SHOW THEIR BEAUTIFUL BODIES. WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK. 

Dont even get me started on the wage gap between males and females. Women earn 93% OF WHAT MEN EARN. THAT IS INJUSTICE, WE NEED TO FUCKING SOLVE THIS SHIT.

I'm fucked. I'm absolutely fucked guys, I really am. How is a Mexican bisexual woman going to get a fucking job? I am absolutely fucked.

Well, not really. I have the smarts to actually get a job but what about other women who aren't smart? If they're not straight and are not white. Now THEY are fucked, but I don't see why they should be.

White straight men run the US. Who would've thought. I'm guessing they only want ignorant white men to live on Earth because sooner or later, if you're not a white straight male, you're not gonna have a job. And when you dont have a job, you dont have money. And when you dont have money, you're homeless. And when you're homeless, you basically die.

Keep in mind, straight white men who run our world, this is to you. We, the women, are the ones who pop everyone out of our vaginas. You're being injustice to your MOM, your SISTERS, your AUNTS, and even your WIFES.

One last thing, I saw a post on Tumblr. There was a gif of Niall doing the ice bucket challenge and screaming. The next gif was of Little Mix doing the ice bucket challenge and them not screaming at all. The caption was:

" Who do you think is the stronger sex?"

WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK. NO SEX IS THE STRONGER SEX. WE ARE ALL THE FUCKING SAME. DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER, MALE OR FEMALE, WE ARE ALL THE SAME SO LET'S FUCKING TREAT EACH OTHER THE SAME. 

FEMALES ARE NOT STRONGER THAN MALES AND MALES ARE NOT STRONGER THAN FEMALES.

Though it is proven in studies that women are mainly more smarter the males. In some places, they send the guys instead of the girls to go to school so that the girls will stay home and clean and cook and all that shit and that is complete bullshit because those girls should be going to school to learn and make a difference in the world because there needs to be CHANGE. There needs to be non white males running this place because I SWEAR TO YOU IT WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER.

Maybe that's why I like Obama so much. I respect the living shit out of him, he's my man. First fucking black president, do you KNOW how happy that makes me? Like seriously? Everyone clap for Obama, he's the shit.

I'm so mad. Grr.

ps.

non white women earn less than white women