*18 2/2

A/N - For all my Wattpad and Ao3 readers, I hope you enjoy this beautiful chapter that I had so much fun writing. If you are here to re-read, no spoilers until the end please ;) Thank you for all your love!

“You slipped didn’t ya!” Taehyung giggled.

“No, I didn’t.” Yoongi grumbled.

“Yeah you did! TaeTae saw!”

“I didn’t!”

“You did!”

Yoongi groaned. “Fine. I did. Happy?”

Taehyung giggled and nodded up and down. “And you liked it. You’ll 100 p-percen be in full little space by end of the day.”

Yoongi was shocked. “Really?”

“Mhmm! You love your Daddy an’ Appa a lot! I’m surprised you didn’t f-fully slip aweady.”

Yoongi’s cheeks reddened at the memory that had occurred not only twenty minutes ago. He did not love his Daddy and- Namjoon and Seokjin yet. Okay, fine maybe he did enjoy his caregivers’ presence, but he was sure not going to tell Taehyung that. Although he was sure to slip soon, he knew he would probably be too shy to call his caregivers by their titles. He has no idea how Taehyung does it so easily. He won’t admit it but he felt a tinge of jealousy of all the things Taehyung could do so easily.

Speaking of slipping, Yoongi was getting frustrated again on how he slipped out of the headspace so quick again. Was there still a thread in him that was opposing this? Yoongi groaned. Well, he hoped someone ripped the thread soon because all of this was exhausting. He really hoped Taehyung was right that he would be able to completely let go and be little by the end of the day.

Yoongi was currently laying down on the couch where his caregivers had left him while the rest worked. They had opened many of the presents gifted to him and Yoongi couldn’t lie and say it was fun. After witnessing such a beautiful gift being a result from one of the presents, Yoongi had to fulfill the curiosity bugging him to see what else could appear behind the gifts. His excitement was never let down once.

Eventually, all the presents were opened and the living room seemed like a big mess of clutter. Like before, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin helped by picking up the empty gift bags and wrapping paper while Hoseok and Namjoon helped move all the big presents to store them away in their home. Yoongi and Jungkook were left to lounge on the couch and floor, Seokjin secretly hoping his baby would nap, but both boys did not seem ready to fall asleep. Jungkook was heavily immersed by the cartoon on the television while Yoongi quietly thought to himself on the couch. His eyes would drop every so often, but he always caught himself from continuing forward. Right when Yoongi seemed read to give up and succumb to his much needed nap, the sound of a coo right at his ear startled him back awake.

The boy blinked himself awake before he shifted his head up and made eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook was kneeled on the ground, facing and staring at him with doe eyes as he sucked on his pacifier. Yoongi frowned. He did not understand why the little was just staring at him. He looked around and he realized the others hadn’t returned into the room yet so it wasn’t that. When Yoongi turned his head back to Jungkook, the little made a small sound again before he turned to his side and pointed with a small bounce.