23

A/N - Long time no see! Today's actually my 21st birthday :D I know this present isn't big, but I hope you guys still enjoy it! Thank you so much for waiting for me.

It has been a week since Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi visited the royal palace. Ever since the King had sat them down and informed them about South Korea's current position, the two were a little more than stressed with everything going on. Namjoon made daily phone calls to his team that were in charge of taking care of his Little's family while Seokjin worked from home on anything he could do to fix the country's economic state. Namjoon and Seokjin spent the previous night in their bedroom discussing the issues after they put Yoongi to bed for the evening. Unfortunately, important issues like that could not easily be solved overnight, so the couple eventually fell asleep.

Seokjin was exhausted after the long night and all he wanted to do was lay in bed with Namjoon's arms wrapped around his torso for the rest of the day. But of course, the world always had different plans for them. Seokjin's deep slumber was disrupted when he heard a loud doorbell echo throughout the house. The prince groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He winced when the early sun rays hit his eyes since they forgot to close the blinds. He took one glance at Namjoon, and based on his elephant snores, the rapper will not be answering the door.

The prince groggily unwrapped Namjoon's arms from him and shoved the covers aside. He slipped on his velvet pink slippers before making his way to the door. He took a glance at the grand clock in their living room and noticed it was a little past eight in the morning. He sighed. Whoever was at the door will not be receiving the prince's usual happy tone.

The doorbell rang again when Seokjin was a foot away from the door. A little haste, he grabbed the door and pulled it open. He gave a death glare and stood in front of the one and only,

"Jaebum." Seokjin's annoyed tone was present. "It's eight in the morning." The prince deadpanned.

Jaebum stood in front of the prince and gave a smirk, "Good morning, my prince." He playfully bowed his head although Seokjin had told him a million times that he did not care about formalities. "Didn't wake up on the right side of the bed, huh?" Jaebum chuckled.

"Jaebum, why are you here?" Seokjin asked instead. If the guards at the front gate allowed Jaebum to come all the way to his door, then he was here with a reason from the palace.

"What? You forgot?" Jaebum was genuinely surprised. He lifted up a royal letter and handed it to Seokjin. "Today, we are supposed to be shooting history." He said while slightly lifting the expensive and delicate camera around his neck.

Seokjin was awake now. Shit, was that today? Seokjin thought as he quickly grabbed the letter.

Just as he guessed, the letter announced that today Jaebum will be photographing the royal family for a special magazine. The magazine that will be introducing Yoongi to the world.

"Alright, come in. I'll wake up the boys and get us ready." Seokjin said as he signaled the man to enter.

"Take your time. We need to set everything up either way." Jaebum said as he stepped into the grand house.

Before Seokjin could say another word, more than ten staff appeared and followed after the photographer. There were stylists, men carrying props, makeup artists, and too much clothes for Seokjin to handle so early in the morning. Although he has modeled often, now that he was a caregiver everything seemed too much. Or maybe he was just getting old. Seokjin shook away the thought and made his way upstairs after greeting each and every worker.