*14

A/N - Although the news had made my day, I was so afraid that EXO was going to make a comeback before me. I really have to step it up ><

This was originally going to be a lot longer, but I realized I was 10k in and only 1/3 of the actual chapter was done so we had to change this up a bit. Hope you still enjoy!

Yoongi hated BamBam.

It was final and settled. He hated the boy with an extreme passion.

Yoongi had coughed himself awake from his deep slumber. His nose was clogged and his chest pounded with each struggling attempt to breathe. The nursery made Yoongi feel like he was in Antarctica, but his skin said the opposite. He was burning hot and possibly sweating. He pitifully coughed and sneezed as he rolled from his side and onto his back. The exhausted boy blinked up to the black looking ceiling since the lights were off. It was probably around one in the morning based on the white moon illuminating behind the silk curtains. 

The familiar feeling of exhaustion haunted his body, but he didn't make any move to close his eyes. The repetitive coughs and sneezes were the things that prevented him to do so. Yoongi blindly felt around for his blue blanket and when his fingers touched the familiar fleece material, he held it tightly closer to his body. He was more than disappointed when the fleece did nothing to cure his suffering pain.

Yoongi didn't usually get sick. It was rare for him, even. Despite living dangerously, he never interacted with too many people to catch a fever. The few times that he did though, it was unending torture. Everything would taste gross, his entire body would sway from dizziness, and the fiery burn in his throat was from literal hell. He didn't catch the flu easily, but when he did, it felt no different than being stabbed a million times at the same time over a stove.

Yoongi whined loudly when a particular cough made his throat scorch in pain. It felt as bad as squeezing lime into a cut. His throat held a lot of icky substances that made his coughs sound painful. It was making his chest hurt as well with the force it made him exhale.

So yeah, he hated Bambam.

He hated this. He hated this. He hated this-

Yoongi snapped his eyes open when he thought of something. His pacifier. Yoongi's cheeks flared red at the thought (and no it wasn't because he was sick.) He had a love and hate relationship with the blue object. It was one of the most babyish things for him to use and it embarrassed him. He was trying to give everything a chance (the least he could do after they saved his family), but he was never good on adjusting. Especially if it went against his pride.

Yoongi had a staring contest with his paci (he found it under the mess of blankets miraculously) and held it in his fingers. He stared at it for a bit more until he heaved out a sigh. Fuck pride, he thought.

Yoongi hated how he felt so much relief with the rubber now in his mouth. The rhythmic suck of it calmed down his frustrated nerves a bit. A soothing feeling.

Okay. He had his paci and his blanket. He could do this. He could get comfortable. 

Only one minute had gone by until he let out another frustrated whimper. Yoongi was missing something. He felt like a puzzle with only one piece gone from being a perfect picture. The boy tilted his head up from where he laid miserably. His eyes trailed around the rather dark nursery. The small star nightlight was his only sense of light at the moment. Although the object was rather small, it actually illuminated a good part of the nursery. Yoongi rolled his body onto its side as he squinted around. He could unfortunately only make out the padded changing table (of all things) to his misfortune. His eyes gazed around the surrounding area until it fell onto the rocking chair. It seemed lonely in the dark. An empty wooden seat with only a blanket draped over it and a-