*9

A/N - I'm such a liar with the update thing, huh. I'm sorry >< I hope this makes up for it.

Oh and for the people wondering what was the story that inspired this, I really don't know who wrote it. It was not a BTS fic though, it was for a different fandom. It had the same concept of Selection Day though. All the stories you guys mentioned are good though and I love them as well!

"Hey, why don't you guys come over for dinner?" Jimin had offered kindly. 

This is how the Kim family found themselves heading to the home of the Jung-Park Family that was right next to their own home. Namjoon and Seokjin had been surprised that Yoongi had nodded to the offer. In reality, the boy just wanted to know what environment he would be unfortunately be staying in. There was no way he would be able to plan any form of escapement with how weak he currently was. But maybe when he was stronger he at least had an idea of where not to go when he tried to run away.

"Sorry for the mess. Tae and Kook were still playing before the lion ran off." Hoseok smiled before opening the back door of the big house. They could not risk being seen by the paparazzi still surrounding their front gate.

Yoongi's eyes bulged from where he was carried in Namjoon's arms. Like their own house, this one was relatively big as well. The only difference was that this family liked to show their class and had a more rich feel to it. The rug in the middle of the living room was soft and the curtains that were drawn were silk. The walls were the wooden brown color and the living room had grand stairs that led to the floor upstairs. Yoongi had never seen houses that were so beautiful.

Suddenly, while Yoongi was busy admiring the beautiful paintings of landscapes, a loud bark echoed the room. Yoongi's grip tightened on Namjoon's shirt, heavily startled by the noise.

"Tanie! Tanie!" Taehyung jumped down from Hoseok's arms and ran to the cute Pomeranian puppy. He hugged the small pet close to his chest. The puppy must have been dropped off while they were away.

"Taehyung-ah, make sure you keep an eye on Yeontan and he doesn't hurt the babies." Jimin warned as he placed down a squirmy Jungkook on the fluffy rug. The baby immediately crawled over to Taehyung's side, curiosity always getting the best of him.

"Tanie doesn't hurt anyone! He only loves you! Look!" Taehyung exclaimed. None of the caregivers had time to warn the boy because suddenly, Taehyung brought up the puppy to Jungkook's face. The same puppy that has sharp nails at the moment and is always too excited. Thankfully, Yeontan was calm at the moment and all he did was lick Jungkook's surprised face. The boy immediately giggled around the pacifier at the funny feeling.

"Aish Taehyung. You are never going to stop scaring me." Hoseok tsked before pulling the dog away from Jungkook's face. Taehyung didn't say anything and instead took the puppy back to play with him.

"Does my baby want to play with the puppy too?" Seokjin softly asked Yoongi as Namjoon rocked him foot by foot.

Yoongi frowned as he stared down at the small creature running around in tiny circles in front of Taehyung. Although Jungkook may have liked it, (he was now going against Hoseok's words and trying to get close to the puppy) Yoongi didn't know if he would like a small furry creature licking him. He's had contact with dogs before and that always ended with his food getting stolen or almost getting his foot eaten off.

Yoongi shook his head and moved his head as far away from the animal. 

Namjoon chuckled. "Okay. We don't have to if you don't want to sweetheart." He whispered lovingly. Yoongi didn't say anything. Instead he tiredly rested his head on the male's shoulder.