•3

Yoongi had a mean face, but had a heart as fragile as a puppy. No matter how many intimating looks he gave, cursed, or glared, his soft side would always beat the other any time.

"Hey baby, you're okay, I promise. Appa's got you." Seokjin tried to comfort the boy. Yoongi continued to silently cry and tried to kick Seokjin in the jaw as he laid on the soft changing table.

It didn't make him seem any less of a baby though since the doctors on board had given him a shot that made his legs weak. If the humiliation of being put on a diaper and onesie wasn't enough, he at least wanted to be able to use his own limbs. Apparently they don't always use the drug, but since Yoongi broke the doctor's nose and knocked the wind of a couple of other people, they deemed it necessary for the time being.

"I need to go home." Yoongi brokenly cried out. His throat was raw from screaming for the past hour, yelling at everyone to let him go.

"Sweetheart, we are going home." Seokjin whispered down before wiping a tear away. Yoongi flinched his head away.

"M-My family is going to die without me." He cried out again and choked a bit on a sob. He had to get home. What was he supposed to do in the city? He didn't belong there. His life was to rob food and make sure to properly support his family. He wasn't supposed to go to the city and play baby. This wasn't in his life plan at all.

"Shhh. You're alright, baby." Seokjin cooed, finding out that seeing his new baby cry would be one of the worst things he could see.

After finishing dressing Yoongi into a warm blue footed onesie (a bear eating honey right in the center) he picked the crying boy up and tried to comfort him as much as possible. He walked around the room in the vehicle that was a combination of his own bedroom with a nursery. It was nice and cozy in Seokjin's opinion. Yoongi wanted to throw up the second they had entered the room.

"I know you think you're probably going to hate all of this, but you're not. I promise. I'll make sure you will never experience the feeling of starvation again, coldness, or be scared of what you will have to do to survive the next day. You'll be happy. I promise. And for everything else, We'll take care of it." The young man whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"You were selected for a reason. My precious baby boy." He lastly whispered.

The teenager sniffed and although much of his problems weren't solved, he felt a bit better. Seokjin provided a lot of body heat and the small rocking made his racing heart calm down. He wanted to wrap his arms around the man to get even more warmth and- wait. What am I thinking?! Yoongi snapped out of it.

"You hungry, sweetheart?" Seokjin spoke after a minute of silence. Yoongi had his head rested against the man's shoulder. He didn't know if it was the drugs or his own tiredness, but lifting his head seemed like such a tiring task.

Yoongi thought for a second, but shook his head. Yes, he was hungry. He was starving. But there was no way he was going to eat anything baby related. Giving in was too easy. But of course, his body betrayed him by making a loud stomach growl.

"So I got a little lying baby, huh?" Seokjin cooed with a small chuckle. Yoongi only groaned. There was still no way he was going to eat anything.

Yoongi may have dozed out for a couple of minutes, because next thing he realized, Seokjin was sitting on the rocking chair in the room and had him cradled in the crooked of his left arm. Yoongi opened his eyes and nearly ran away (if he could) when he saw a baby bottle a couple of inches away from his lips.

"Get that fucking shit away from me." Yoongi yelled as he pulled his face away.

Seokjin tsked. "Watch that mouth young man. You should be lucky I'm allowing you to still talk freely."