*16

A/N - I'm so sorry you guys, but this chapter is going to seem just like a boring filler/informational chapter because I had to split it. It was getting so long, but I definitely promise you that the next update is going to be so good. Thank you so much for surviving my once a year updates ahh. I hope you enjoy!!

PS. I was supposed to study for my SAT's tomorrow but instead I ended up editing this for a couple of hours oof NEVER FOLLOW MY ADVICE AND WAYS PLEASE.

Yoongi doesn't think he's ever had this much determination to do anything in his entire life. And slipping into a childish headspace of all things? The Yoongi on Selection Day would have killed him on the spot.

But Yoongi had to remember that he wanted to do this. He was doing this out of his own will and not because he was being brainwashed into doing so. Seokjin and Namjoon hadn't tied him down or had used some weird form of hypnosis on him. Even the week prior from when he had gotten terribly sick, Yoongi had still been acting like the devil himself with the two. He kept throwing toys around and cursing his head off, purposely doing things because he knew it ticked the men off. The men hadn't given him any punishment stronger than what a parent would have done to a child. He was glad the two had patience with him. He hadn't been hit, or worse, thrown onto the street to fend for himself and have his family at risk as well. They hadn't done anything of that sort to him.

The morning after he had received his surprise present, Yoongi had awoken (very comfortable if he may say) in deep thought. Yesterday he may have been half conscious when making his promise, but maybe...it wasn't a bad idea. He would try to completely slip into his headspace, and if he hates it, he'll just slip out and (hopefully not) throw a rampage. But based on his little sneak peak, he had a feeling that wouldn't be the case.

Although he had been pretty firm with his idea, Yoongi couldn't help but still be conflicted over his plan. It was so different from his original escape-and-run plan. How was he even supposed to become 'little'?

The teenager began to worry over that side of the plan, maybe a little too much. His mind hand been so lost in thought that he didn't realize when Seokjin had entered the room. Yoongi continued to stay silenct as Seokjin greeted him and began the usual routine. He hadn't even made one noise of complaint during his change and while getting dressed. He was just thinking too much.

Seokjin had been quick to notice the lack of attention Yoongi gave. The boy's blinks had shortened and the boy didn't squirm at all. Not once. Seokjin's mouth pursed in worrysome but he knew he shouldn't worry too much over it. The boy just needed a distracrion. Instead, the man gently picked him up and brushed Yoongi's hair back with his other hand. The cold hand must have startled Yoongi back into the real world by the little jump he had given.

Seokjin leaned in and brought his lips closer to Yoongi's ear,

"You know...don't tell your Daddy I said this," Seokjin whispered. "But I think he got you a little surprise overnight." Seokjin moved his head back.

He smiled at the little shocked reaction Yoongi gave. His eyebrows had raised and his eyes enlarged, his brown pupils big.

Unfortuntately, Seokjin's plan of making him relax seemed to have failed. Because now, Yoongi wouldn't stop thinking over his little situation and what Namjoon may have gotten him. It may have actually made it worse, to Seokjin's dismay. Yoongi thought the entire time he was carried down and even when Namjoon had greeted him downstairs he had only stopped thinking momentarily. The bottle feeding he had continued thinking which proved to be difficult as he tried not to relax so much that he would fall asleep.