*10

Yoongi didn't know when or how, but he had fallen asleep. He hadn't known until his rude awakening the next morning. The curtains had suddenly been drawn and the sun shined directly onto his eyes. He unhappily groaned and pulled his blanket over his head.

"Come on sleepy head. It's late and you can't sleep the day away." A humorous voice laughed.

Yoongi cracked his eyes open. He groaned again, immediately recognizing the voice this time. The sweet voice that Yoongi didn't exactly favor at the moment for waking him up. He didn't move though and remained comfortable under his covers. Who says I can't, he stubbornly thought after closing his eyes again.

His relaxation was short lived because he suddenly felt a hand on his back and begin to inch down. It was then suddenly lowered somewhere down where Yoongi never wanted anyone's hand ever to be near to. Yoongi flinched and quickly sat up.

"Don't fucking touch me." He said under his breathe and backed up against the corner of the crib. Seokjin sighed with disappointed eyes before he stood straight up again.

"Watch the language, Yoongi." He warned first. "And also, you shouldn't be holding it in. It's not good for you." Seokjin said before walking over to the grand walk in closet.

Yoongi's face reddened, but he was glad the man wasn't facing him.

"Then maybe you should let me use the restroom like a normal fucking teenager." Yoongi spat back.

Seokjin reappeared at his side. "Well technically, you are in the city, so I am letting you use it as a normal teenager here." The older raised an eyebrow after placing an outfit over on the changing table.

Yoongi didn't have anything to say back. God, he hated this.

"Come on. Let's get you ready and go downstairs. You fell asleep early and woke up late. You must be hungry." Seokjin said.

Although the man was right, Yoongi didn't appreciate being suddenly taken out of the crib without much of a warning. He weakly fisted his hand onto the man's shirt before he was laid down on the changing table. Yoongi let out an annoyed sound as the footed sleeper on him was taken off, the cold air hitting his body. He made sure to express his anger as much as possible as Seokjin changed him into a black plain onesie. The man only smiled off the glare. Yoongi was definitely not a morning person.

"Okay, my handsome prince. Ready to go downstairs?" Seokjin asked after picking up the boy and settling him on his hip. Yoongi didn't say anything and simply rested his head on his shoulder. He shivered a bit since his legs were exposed unlike the previous sleeper he had on. He squirmed a bit in the elder's arm. Why did he feel different from the previous day? He felt like something was missing.

It had been when Seokjin started walking out the door that Yoongi realized why he felt empty. He let out a small sound and squirmed even more when he noticed his blanket draped over the side of his crib. Seokkin stopped in surprise from the sudden action. He was about to ask what was wrong until he tilted his head back. He tried to not smile so much when he realized that the younger wanted the blue blanket.

" 'm cold." Yoongi muttered an excuse after Seokjin gave him a cheeky smile. He didn't try to make any comment when Seokjin only hummed after draping the fleece material over his shoulders. He was definitely not attached to this baby blanket. He simply wanted to be warm and it comforted him from home. He huffed and closed his eyes.