•6

A/N - It's short, I'm really sorry.

The paparazzi turned louder than a concert when Namjoon kissed his husband in the middle of the train station. He wore a black suit and he held Seokjin's favorite flowers, roses of all color assorts, in between them.

"What are you doing here? What about your concert?" Seokjin softly asked once they had let go of each other.

"You seriously think I would choose a concert over our first Selection Day?" Namjoon smirked before kissing his husband again.

"Well, I did marry you because you were unpredictable." Seokjin answered back with a smile. Namjoon returned a wide smile of his own, his dimples exposed.

He then leaned down to kiss Yoongi's forehead, moving the blanket a crack. The cameras we're sent into a frenzy, click after click, because they were able to get a glimpse of the new nicknamed 'Little Prince of Seoul'.

"Come on before they attack us and we'll never leave. He looks like he's going to wake up." Namjoon whispered into Seokjin's ear with a light tease, although everything he said was true. Yoongi was beginning to stir in Seokjin's arm, the cameras clicking and people screaming starting to bother him.

Namjoon then let Seokjin pass first and held a protective arm over him. He seemed as if he were a security guard as he protected his husband from the crowd and led him through, making Seokjin smile because of his heart fluttering husband. Seokjin didn't need any of the six men protecting him, he only needed his husband's.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin-ssi, how does it feel to have a little one of your own now?"

"Is his name really Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon-ssi? And are the rumors true that you chose a resisting baby like you said you would?"

"Kim Namjoon-ssi! Is it true that you decided to cancel all previous planned activities as RM for the next couple of months to raise your new little?"

Seokjin was shocked with the last question he heard. He gave a surprised look to his husband. Namjoon simply waved it off, a signal to say they'll discuss about it later before pushing him to walk more.

After a lot of struggling, they finally reached their limousine and entered safely. Namjoon took Yoongi from Seokjin so the older could enter comfortably. The door closed behind them and they finally sat down. There were still a lot of cameras and civilians surrounding their tinted limousine.

"You look handsome today." Namjoon finally complimented as he took in his husband for the first time. He admired Seokjin's beauty with amazed eyes.

"I always look handsome. What are you talking about?" Seokjin responded with a smirk and a quirk of his eyebrow.

"But you don't look too bad yourself. Not like you ever don't." Seokjin smiled. Namjoon revealed his dimpled smile again. He then looked away from Seokjin and then at the new little in his arms.

"Hoseok and Jimin were right by all the secret pictures they took of you and Yoongi. He's cute. Cuter in person." Namjoon looked down at his little baby and brushed the blonde bangs away from his eyes.

"He's so light, isn't he? He's as light as how Tae was the first week Hoseok and Jimin got him. Jungkook is even lighter than him. They weigh like nothing." Seokjin informed his husband. Seokjin was basically a food enthusiast, feeling someone so light could barely process his mind. How can so many people live like this in such a world?